Forever Love

Taehyung felt like he was in the fire when he saw Sehun and Sulli, entering the school, hand in hand, smiling for each other. The couple stopped when they reached in front of him who was standing like a statue.

" .. V..", Sulli called him while he was just staring at their hands.

" Hmm?", he looked up to Sulli.

" .. I..", Sulli didn't know what to say.

" I know.. I understand what you're about to say..", Taehyung managed to smile at them.

He looked at Sehun and said, " Congratulation, Sehun... Finally, you won her heart..".

" V.. I'm sorry.. I've nothing to say except this..", said Sulli.

" .. It's ok.. I've to start to break up with my one-sided love from now on..", said Taehyung, like teasing.

" ..V..", Sulli wanted to comfort him but he refused it.

" Oh Sehun, I'll kill you if you ever hurt Ssul.. So take care of her.", said Taehyung, warning.

Sehun smirked at his words and said, " Don't worry.. I'll protect her with all of my life..", then Sehun hugged Sulli's shoulder. As the old Taehyung, he could punch Sehun when he touched Sulli in front of him. But now is different, he didn't own Sulli anymore, actually, he didn't own her since the first place, he just took care of her, from a far. Now, Choi Sulli's only for Oh Sehun, and he had to accept it...

" I've to leave now.. .. So see you, later.", Taehyung said and then left. His smile faded away as soon as his back faced them.

How could he smile?
How could he be happy for them? ... He's broken...
But he wanted to be happy since Sulli was happy...

" Ssul, where do you want to go tonight?", Sehun asked while they were heading to the school gate.

" .. I don't know..", Sulli couldn't be cheerful like before. She was disturbed by the thoughts of Taehyung.

Would he be ok?
What if she hurted him too much?

Sehun could guess what was flying in her head, so, " Are you sad for him?", he asked.

" Hmm?", Sulli finally looked at him.

" Taehyung must be so hurt, right?", asked Sehun.

" .. Yes.. I worry for him.. What if our relationship hurts him so bad..?", said Sulli.

" ..You still love him?", Sehun suddenly asked.

" No,I didn't mean like that.. I mean I don't want to hurt him because he is my bestfriend ..", said Sulli, she didn't want Sehun to misunderstand about her love.

" I know.. I'm just kidding.. Why so serious.?", said Sehun, ruffling her hair.

" Don't mess my hair..", Sulli removed his hand from her head and fixed her hair.

" But I like it..", Sehun messed again.

" Don't do that..", Sulli tried to stop him but Sehun wanted to tease her more.

" Oh Sehun, stop it.", Sulli covered her head with her palms but Sehun was too naughty. Sulli finally wrapped her arms around his waist and started tickling him.

" Yah! Stop it!", Sehun wrapped his arms around her and then removed her arms from him to stop her tickling.

They started laughing like the kids, who were playing together.

Sehyung, unknowingly smiled looking at the lovely couple. It had been a long time he hadn't seen his son smiling and laughing like that. He thought he needed to meet Sulli, the girl who could make his son alive, again.