I'm sorry

" .. Sehun.. It's impossible.. I.. I.. don't even know about myself.. During this time, I don't want to mess up my life. If.. If.. I get my memory back.. I may forget you..", said Sulli, finally she could break the silent wall after his confession.

" .. I know.. I'm pretty sure that .. you'll forget me at that time.. But.. I just want you to know about my feelings... I don't expect your love back..", said Sehun, trying to erase the pain in his heart.

" .. As my feelings.. it's not you.. whoI love.. It's---".

" Don't say that.. Please don't say like that.. You don't need to decide who it is, for now.. Think again, well... I know you're still confusing with your feelings..", said Sehun, fighting with his coming broken tears. Sulli fell into silence after hearing it, Sehun's right.. She's still confusing with her own feelings.. Although she was sure she liked Taehyung before the accident, she wasn't sure now.. Her heart flutters for Taehyung.. but how about Sehun..? She can't let him get hurt anymore...

" .. I'm leaving.. Sleep well..", Sehun shove her thoughts away.

Without waiting for her words, he left while hanging her head down. A long sigh escaped from her and then she stepped inside the house. Taehyung came out of the place after Sulli had disappeared. He left various kinds of feelings,... angry, sad, broken... All mixing feelings were developing in his heart...

What's wrong with these three hearts...?

Sulli walked towards her class, alone, on her way, she saw Taehyung, coming out of the class.

" Oh.. V--", Taehyung ignored her and just walked passing her. Sulli wasn't sure it was Taehyung or not, he never ignored her like that...

Last time, Sehun ignored her after Taehyung's confession. Now, Taehyung ignored her after Sehun's confession.
And why all these happened during her missing memory..?

" Class's dismissed.", Taehyung got up from his seat and left the class. Sulli saw his leaving, tried to follow him.

" V! .. V! .. Taehyung!", although he heard her calling, he didn't care and just continued his way until Sulli appeared right in front of him.

" Let's talk.", said Sulli, stretching her hands straightly to close his way.

" I've no word to talk with you.", said Taehyung, that stabbed into her heart.

" Why you don't have?!", Sulli couldn't stand it anymore, so she almost yelled at him. But Taehyung didn't budge even a bit.

Sulli let out of a sigh and asked, " What's up with you? .. Why you change on me suddenly?".

" Nothing's wong with me.. And I don't change.", said Taehyung, firmly.

" I don't think so.. You're avoiding me..", said Sulli.

" ..It's because of you..", his answer made Sulli more confused.

" You make me to be like that..", said Taehyung.

" What do you mean by that?", Sulli couldn't read his mind.

" ..You said... you don't love Sehun.. But I don't think so.. You're fooling yourself.. I know.. the old you loved me.. But now is different.. You're turned into opposite site.. So your heart can turn into another one.. Ask yourself and think well.. Who's the one you really love..? .. I'm not mad at you, Ssul.. I just want you to be sure.. While I'm not by your side, think.. who you need the most..", said Taehyung. Sulli felt her tongue twisted after hearing his words.
Taehyung left passing her, Sehun came out of the class, saw Sulli falling expression after Taehyung had left.