Smile now

Sulli came out of the restroom miserably, looking like a zombie who left no soul.

" .. Sehun..", Sehun quickly looked back to the voice. Sulli kept walking weakly until her head bumped into his chest, then she started crying again.

" S-Ssul..", he couldn't look at this girl like that brokenly, she even couldn't raise her hands to wrap around his waist, like the way she used to hug him.

".. Embrace me..", she whispered with her fragile voice. Sehun, who was really egar to know the result, couldn't do anything, except to hug this girl in his arms like she said.

" .. Ssul.. Don't make me scared.. Tell me what is the result..", said Sehun, while Sulli kept crying in his embrace. Sehun saw the test which was in her tight grip. He tried to get it but Sulli didn't want to let it go.

" Choi Sulli.", Sulli sobbed and left no choice except to loose her grip. Sehun looked at the two red lines at the test, he didn't even know which feelings he should have right then. He held her shaking shoulders and pulled her to face him, but Sulli kept hanging her head down.

" .. What to .. do now..?", asked Sulli with her shaking voice.

" .. Why? .. Why are you crying? .. We should be happy for the result..", although Sehun said that, he felt nervous for it, afterall.

" Happy? .. How can you say that? .I don't want.. I don't want to be happy.. I don't want it!", Sulli cried out of her heart and fell on the floor.

" Don't you love me, Choi Sulli? No matter what, this's the result of our love.. And we have to accept it..", said Sehun kneeling in front of her.

" But Sehun.. We're too young to be parents. .. I'm too young to give birth a child.. We're just finished highschool.. And I don't think I can face the world.. How will people say if they know I'm pregnant in my single life, with no marriage..?", she said, crying hardly.

" I'll marry you.. Let's get married.. We're already in love.. It's not hard for us to go through this.", said Sehun, his tears started to stream down, looking at the crying Sulli.

" But.. I don't even know about the mariage life.. the duty of a wife.. the duty of a mother..", said Sulli.

" No need.. I won't make you hard on our marriage.. I promise, if there is something to face, I'll do and explain it.. You, just stay and love me.. I'm enough with that..", said Sehun, cupping her cheeks.

" W-What?", Sehun caught Yoon Ah quickly, before she collapsed after hearing the sudden news of Sulli's pregnancy. Sulli was just standing with her dead soul.

" .. How can.. this happen?" , Yoon Ah couldn't believe what she just heard.

" I'm sorry..", Sehun didn't know how to comfort her.

" Sulli's still a child in my eyes.. Now my child already has a child? .. I can't believe this.. This may be wrong...", Yoon Ah dropped herself on the couch, until she couldn't even keep her balance.

" I'm really sorry.. Please forgive us.. But please don't think negatively, this's our child.. I don't want him or her as an unwanted child.. I want to appreciate it..", said Sehun.

" Are you sure you can marry her..?", Yoon Ah asked.

" Sure, why not? We love each other.. It's not hard to get married earlier than we imagined.", Sehun was sure about that.

" As I said, Sulli's missing her memory.. She's not her true self..", said Yoon Ah, and that caught Sulli's attention. Sulli quickly looked at Sehun and so did he.