Your Friend

" Are you asleep?", Sehun opened his eyes when he heard her voice. His heart started to beat fast because of their position, Sulli was bending over him while he was lying on the bench.

Sulli erected her body from the bending position and Sehun got up from the bench, then he took off the earphones from his ears. They were really awkward even to face each other.

".. Why are you here?", Sehun asked taking a seat on the bench.

"  ..Nothing.. I' m just boring.. So I came here to talk with you.. Sorry if I disturbed your sleep..", said Sulli sitting on the bench with Sehun.

" I'm a joker who can talk with you whenever you feel bored?", asked Sehun, smirked playfully.

" No. I didn't mean like that.. I mean I'm happy to be with you unlike with the others..", said Sulli, panicking for Sehun might misunderstand her.

" You happy with me? .. It sounds ridiculous..", said Sehun smirking.

" Why? .. Our relationship wasn't going well,before? .. Was I so bad to you?", asked Sulli, with the innocent eyes looking at him.

" Bad? ... Yes.. you were so bad..", because you always made me hurt... , Sehun continued his words mentally.

" What kind of person am I?", she asked again.

" I can't deny that you're smart and intelligent.. But you're an arrogant girl.. you even rare to smile..", said Sehun, honestly.

" .. So.. I was so bad..", her sound got weaker, sounded like sad for hearing his comments on her attitude. Sehun glanced at her and found her face fell.

Damn! He felt bad himself for telling her like that.

" Hey.. I'm just kidding.. You're not bad.. ... To be honest, you were bad to me, maybe, only to me..", said Sehun.

A smile formed on her lips as soon as she heard it, " Don't worry.. I'll be good and good for you from now on..".

Sehun just smiled at her words. He knew that when she remembered her past, these words would be faded away... Sulli would hate him like before...

" By the way, why are you always alone? Don't you have any friends..?", asked Sulli that caused Sehun got his sense back.

" Friends? ... What is friend?.. And who wants to be friends with a psycho..?", asked Sehun rolling his eyes.

" It's ok.. You have me.. I'll be your friend, only friend and bestfriend..", said Sulli holding his arm. Sehun felt jerk for her sudden touch, he looked at her hands around his arm, and then to her eyes, hoping eyes. He quickly pulled his arm away from her and put the earphones into his ears again.

" You went to listen?", Sehun asked handing the left earphone to the girl.

" Hmm?", Sehun put the earphone into her ear by himself. Sulli felt weird in her heart when he touched her hair like that.. gently..

But she just shrugged off that feeling away and gave attention to the song which was already started to play.

After a few seconds, she felt horrible listening to that sound, since it was one of the Exo song 'Baby' , which she listened at the day of her accident.

Although she didn't remember it, she didn't feel like to listen to it. She quickly pulled off the earphone that caused Sehun look at her.

" What's wrong? .. Are you Ok?", asked Sehun when he saw the uneasiness over her expression.

" I don't like it.. I don't like this song..", said Sulli.

" Why? .. I don't think it's bad..", said Sehun.