Lips

" She'll be ok .. She has passed out just because of stress.. Please make sure her not to face the stresses .. especially in her pregnancy time..", said the nurse.

" So how about the baby? Is she well?", Sehun asked. Sulli was lying on the bed, in the infirmary room.

" Pretty well.. Don't worry..", said the nurse.

" Yeah.. Thanks.", he bowed a bit to her before she had turned to leave. Sehun turned to look at Sulli who was peacefully closing her eyes. He sighed and sat on the chair beside her. He took her small hand into his big palm and put it on his cheek.

" I'll die.. if something bad happens to you..", he murmured staring at his calm wife. He closed his eyes and held her hand with both of his hands. His head leaned on his own eyes and prayed for her to get well soon.

Sulli opened her eyes slowly and looked at the surroundings. When she saw Sehun beside her, she moved her hand a bit to inform him that she's awake.

" Ssul, are you ok?", Sehun asked panicking. Sulli nodded.

" I.. remember something..", she said after sitting on the bed.

" .. What is it?", he was happy but he was sad on the other hand.

" The accident..", she said.

" What's else?", he asked afraid of that she could remember all of her past.

" Nothing.. Just the accident..", she said.

" ..I had been listening the 'Baby', while driving.. Suddenly, Suzy's call got into line. She .. threatened me for my past.. that I had been bullied when I was young.. She said she would tell it to Taehyung and my other friends.. I was afraid.. I didn't want to be abandoned by my friends who I could get barely.. When my mind was in mess, I didn't see that a truck came into me.. When I opened my eyes, all I felt was pains over me, the glass were spreading.. I think the car was spinning.. I'm afraid..", she said, she was at the verge of crying. Sehun got up from his seat and pulled her head into his chest. She wrapped her hands around his waist.

" You'll be ok.. ", said Sehun stoking her hair.

" I'm afraid... Hun..", she said with her shaking voice.

'I'm afraid too..', he only said it in his mind.

" Hey! Sehun!", Sulli and Sehun looked back to where that voice came from. They saw a girl in her tight dress walking towards them.

" Ohh.. Sunbae.", Sehun bowed at her. That Sunbae looked at Sulli's hand which was clingy to Sehun's arm. She was weak so, she had to hold him like that.

" Your.. girlfriend?", Keumjo asked.

" Ahh.. No..She's--".

" No. Just a friend.", Sulli cut him off and slided her hand down from his. She looked at Sehun who was looking at her with a frown.

" Oh.. I'm Lee Keumjo from the second year.. ", said Keumjo.

" Yeah.. I'm Choi Sulli.", she said and made a handshake with the elder.

" Oh.. Sehun.. We have a party tonight which is held for the new students... Would you come to there?", she asked.

" It's..", he thought for a while. He would be rude if he refused, but he couldn't leave Sulli alone.

" Please..", Keumjo made a cute face that caused Sulli felt gross.

" Go.", Sulli suddenly said.

" But, you--".

" I'm ok.", she said shortly.

" So, I'll take it as 'Yes'..", said Keumjo.