Second Sin

Sehun walked around an empty  grassland, which was dark.

" Why is she asking me to come to this kind of place?", Sehun murmured while trying to look for his girl, in the dark. Suddenly, the lights went on one by one , on his way to sonewhere even he didn't know. He got startled because of the sudden case.

" Happy Birthday to you~~~", Sehun heard the soft voiceS from the way he was about to go.

" Happy Birthday to you~~~", he heard again, and now, he saw two girls and a boy coming towards him, from the dark. They were no other than Dasom, Chorong and Taehyung.

" Happy Birthday , Dear Sehun~~~", finally his princess got into his sight, behind the three.

" Happy Birthday to you~~~", Sulli smiled at him sweetly, while a birthday cake was in her hands. Sehun smiled at her who was totally angelic and beautiful in his eyes. The three made a way for Sulli.

"Happy birthday, Oh Sehun.", said Sulli after standing in front of him, fully. Sehun couldn't take his eyes out of her.

Sulli chuckled at his amusing reaction and said, " Blow it..", handing the cake to him. Sehun blew the candle on the cake and the three clapped happily.

While the three were eating and chit-chatting at the table, which is in the middle of the lawn, Sehun took Sulli to a bench, near the lake. They sat beside each other and enjoyed their star night.

" You did all these alone?", Sehun asked, at the middle of silence.

Sulli glanced at him and said, " No.. I couldn't do these if my three friends wouldn't help me.. They helped me a lot..".

" Since when did you do these?", Sehun asked.

" Since the start of the week..", Sulli threw a stone into the water.

".. Thanks..", said Sehun, his eyes still focusing on the ripple water.

" For what?", Sulli, now, looked at him.

" This is the first.. This is my first birthday party after my mom's death.. ", Sulli felt sorry to hear that.

" While my mom was alive, she always baked my bithday cake anf cooked for me.. But after she had passed away, there was no more happy birthday in my life, ... until now..", said Sehun. Sulli hooked her arm with his and leaned her head on his shoulder.

" Don't worry.. I'll celebrate your birthdays until the end of my life.", she said.

Sehun smiled at her words and asked, " Choi Sulli, are you proposing me now?".

" What?!", Sulli immediately removed her head from his shoulder and looked at him disbelief.

" Yah, are you crazy? Why am I proposing you? You're the one who should propose me first.", said Sulli, pouting.

Sehun ruffled her hair, smiling anf made her head to lean on his shoulder again. " What do you want to be proposed? In which way?", he asked.

Sulli smiled and said, " .. I don't know.. I like all what you'll do for me.. ".

" Really? ..Even if I propose to you now without anything?", Sehun asked.

" Inn.. I don't need others.. I just need you.. So even if you propose me, just with the words, I'll accept you with no doubt..", said Sulli.

Sehun suddenly got up from the seat that caused Sulli looked at him confusingly.

" W-What are you doing?", Sulli gasped when Sehun kneeled down, in front of her, suddenly. Sehun took something out of his long coat, it was a velvet box.