Necklace

" Choi Sulli..", Sulli turned her head to where her name came from. She found Suzy and her friends approaching Sulli and her friends.

" What do you want?", asked Dasom, folding her arms in front of her chest.

" I want to talk with Choi Sulli, not you.", said Suzy smirking.

" What? Yah--", Sulli tapped Dasom's shoulder from back. So Dasom looked at her, Sulli nodded as a sign to tell her not to fight.

Then Sulli got up from her seat and faced Suzy, " What do you want to say?", asked Sulli firmly.

" Choi Sulli, why did you snatch my chance to be admired by the students for my answer..?", asked Suzy staring at Sulli dangerously.

" What do you mean?", asked Sulli against her weird question.

" You. Snatched. My right to answer about 'Dreams'.", said Suzy while her index finger was pushing against her chest that made Sulli stepped backwards. Sulli immediately grabbed her wrist to stop her pushing and shrugged her hand off which caused Suzy yelped in pain a bit.

" I was just taking my own right. The reason I answered that is you couldn't answer like me.", said Sulli coldly.

" W-Who said I couldn't answer.. I just didn't answer because I still thought ... how to make my answer perfect.", said Suzy denying her fault.

" Ok.. You may know about yourself well... But I don't feel guilty for that.. because I just did what I should.", said Sulli and turned to backface Suzy's group.

" Ok, Choi Sulli.. so you may know about 'Dreams' well, right?", asked Suzy before Sulli could leave.

" Of course, I do..", said Sulli after facing her again.

" You said, most people prefer to have pleasant dreams, not nightmares, right?", said Suzy. Sulli nodded smiling.

" So how about you? Which one do you prefer?", asked Suzy.

" I'm one of people.. Of course, I prefer pleasnat dreams.", said Sulli.

" Fine.. But.. I don't think you would have pleasant dreams anymore.. because I'll drag you into the nightmares.. slowly..", said Suzy and smiled evilly. And then she left brushing Sulli's shoulder against hers.

" Is she crazy or what?", said Chorong angrily.

" It's fine.. Just let her say what she want.. What can she do to me?", said Sulli slightly.

Sulli left to the library to study peacefully because the classroom was too noisy for her. At that time, she saw Sehun who was walking to the class lazily. Sehun stopped his way suddenly when he saw Sulli. They halted their ways on their each spot doing nothing except staring.

Finally, Sulli broke their eyes contact when she felt suffocated for staring into his eyes. She just ignored him and walked past him.

Sulli always felt that feeling whenever she saw Sehun, suffocated and unpleasant in her heart. That's why she hated him. She hated that kind of feeling.

Sehun let out of a sigh as soon as he sat at his seat, back of the class. He didn't understand himself anymore.

Why was he caring about that smart girl so much..?
She's none of his business, right?
Why did he have to give attention on her..?
He didn't have to... but he wanted to...

" Where are you taking me to?", asked Sulli. Taehyung was covering her eyes with his palms on their way to somewhere.

" For a while.. We're near to there...", said Taehyung smiling. So Sulli gave him up and let just him do as he liked.