Stay with me

Sulli left to school early because she didn't want to face Taehyung. She was in the mess because of the two boys. For Taehyung, how could she face him after their last night...? For Sehun, she didn't understand why he was mad at her at so sudden... As she knew, she did nothing wrong to him...

" Ssul!", finally she turned into reality when she heard smeone calling her. When she looked fowards, she saw Dasom and Chorong waving at her, standing at the school gate. Sulli smiled a bit and jogged towards them.

" You're early, today.  .. Where is Taehyung..?", Dasom asked.

" Oh.. I came alone.. He'll come later.", said Sulli.

" Why..? .. You two usually came together, before, right?", said Chorong.

" It's just ... I woke up early today.. I came to school earlier than before .. That's why..", said Sulli. But her two friends didn't seem to buy her lies, they looked at her furrowing.

Sulli gulped her own saliva down and said, " L-Let's go.. I'm hungry since I didn't have my breakfast yet..". She dragged them into their school avoiding their glares.

Sehun entered his class lazily and walked towards his seat, without glancing at Sulli , who was staring at him from her seat.

Accidently, he bumped into Gun Min, against shoulders. But he didn't try to say sorry to him since his soul was dead.

" Yah, Oh Sehun.", Sehun's behaviour made Gun Min irritated. Sehun didn't even look back to him and kept heading to his seat.

" Yah!", he grabbed his shoulder and turned him to face him. Sehun glared at him with the foggy eyes.

" You're provoking me?", asked Gun Min. But Sehun just sighed and shrugged his hand off from his shoulder. All of the classmates knew that there would be a ruckus, including Sulli.

" Yah, Psycho Brat!", Gun Min grabbed his backpack harshly that made sehun lost his balance. Gun Min punched his face as soon as Sehun fell over the floor. Sehun quickly got up and punched him back. They were already in the big ruckus, their faces were bleeding around. And Sulli was the first one who got up from her seat to try to stop them, but not in the old way she used to, before.

" Sehun, stop!", Sulli grabbed Sehun's arm to stop, but Sehun shrugged her hand off and pushed her harshly. Sulli fell on the floor and her wrist was hit by a chair.

Right. Timing.

Taehyung, who just entered the class, saw all that Sehun pushed Sulli away. He rushed towards the fighting two boys and sandwiched between them that made the two boys stop punching.

Taehyung grabbed Sehun's collar and said, " Stop it, Oh Sehun! You hurted her!", pointing to Sulli who was holding her injuried wrist and looking at him with her soft eyes, around Dasom and Chorong. Sehun's gaze softened as soon as he saw Sulli was hurting because of him. Sehun took Taehyung's hands from his collar and left the classroom.

Sulli wanted to follow him but, " Are you ok?", Taehyung rushed beside her and asked worryingly.

" .. Inn..", Sulli nodded her head. Taehyung took her injuried hand and twisted a bit. Sulli bit her lower lip not to yelp in pain but Taehyung caught that she was in pain.

So he took her another hand and said, " Get up, you're not ok. We've to go to the infirmary.", he took her to the infirmary.

As soon as Sehun reached the rooftop, he screamed out of his lungs. He covered his face with his palms and let out of a heavy sigh.

" What's wrong with me..?", he murmrued himself. He slided himself down against the wall, near him.

" .. I hurted her physically... But .. she hurted me mentally..."