Valley

When the soft sun rays hit her skin, Sulli opened her heavy eyelids. Her hand reached for the empty space beside her, on the bed. She opened her eyes shockingly and looked for the person who was missing. She got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

" Sehun?", she called his name out after opening the door. But she found no one in the bathroom that caused her more frightened. She closed the door back and went straight to the downstairs.

" Sehun?", she called his name along her way to the downstairs. She got no response from another.

" Sehun? Where are you?", she asked alone while her eyes were roaming around the living room.

" I'm here.", she heard it from her back. She immediately looked where the voice came from. She found him standing by the kitchen counter, he was cutting some vegetables. Sulli quickly walked towards him and hugged his waist from back.

" I thought you left me..", she said leaning her head on his back.

" .. Why are you thinking too much..? .. You love me that much??", he asked like joking, although he was shocked for her words at first.

" Of course.. I love you that much.. How can I live if you leave me..?", she said, that caused Sehun smiled.

" Aigoo.. My lovable Ssul.. You already being possessive?", asked Sehun, he was still cutting the vegetables.

" I'm not kidding, Sehun.. I was really afraid when I didn't see you in the bed.. ", said Sulli.

" Alright.. Don't worry.. I'll never leave you even if you asked me to..", said Sehun.

" What are you talking about? .. You know well that I'll never ask you to leave my side..", said Sulli, Sehun stopped his work and thought about what she said.

' It's because you're not your true self now..', he said in his mind.

" Go and clean yourself.. I'll prepare the breakfast for you..", he said.

" .. Well..", she broke the hug and pecked his cheek before she left. Sehun had to feel satisfied just for that. He had no right to get more from her with this present suitation. He's now the husband of Choi Sulli and the father of her daughter... That's enough for him...

" Take care on your way.. Don't miss your meals.. You need to be healthy .. at least for your baby..", said Yoon Ah while they were at the airport.

" Ok.. Don't worry, Omma.. I'll take care of myself.. And Sehun also takes care of me..", said Sulli.

" Sehun, feed her medicine on time.. She can carve for some, if her appetite comes back.. At that time, try to make her to eat what she wants.. Ok?", Yoon Ah told Sehun.

" Yes, Mom..", Sehun nodded smiling.

" Attention, everyone.. The pessengers to Japan, please get into the planes and take your seats... We'll leave in a while..", they heard that announcement.

" Ok.. So leave.. Don't forget to call me when you arrive there..", said Yoon Ah.

" Alright, Omma.", Sulli nodded.

" So we're leaving.. Please take car on your way back home..", said Sehun. After saying goodbye to her, the newly wed couple left to get on the flight to Japan, for their honeymoom.

" Ahh.. It's tired..", Sulli threw herself to the bed as soon as they got into their hotel room, the Tokyu Stay Shinjuku in Tokyo.

Sehun followed her and lied next to her. " What can I do for you?", he asked her.