Psycho

" Young Master, it's time to go.", the driver of Oh family started to be hurry instead of the Young Master who was almost late his school.

" Ok.. Ok.. I'm coming!", his voice came from upstairs but his figure didn't still show up.

After a few minutes, a tall and white figure got to downstairs wearing his school uniform which was stuck the name tag 'Oh Sehun' ...

" Let's go to the school, Han Ahjusshi.", said Sehun and headed to his luxury car, but he still didn't allow to drive.

After 25 minutes, the car stopped a bit far from the school gate since Sehun wanted it. He got down from the car and walked towards his royal highschool.

A bunch of guys stopped their ways as soon as they saw Oh Sehun walking into the school.

" Oh My God. The trouble maker is finally here..", said Gun Min who is one of these guys and the greatest foe of Sehun. They two always fight and quarrel even for a nonsense case... Yes.. Childish boys..

" Wow.. Our leader is now afraid of Oh Sehun?", said Minpyo.

" Hell, no. I'm not afraid of him... I'm just avoiding the trouble..", said Gun Min. Then their group left to their classroom.

Back to Sehun, he was still stepping to his class with an idiotic smile.

" Oh Sehun!", Sehun turned to the place where his name came from and found the two girls running towards him, Kim Dasom and Park Chorong.

" Let's go together.", said Dasom.

But Sehun's response is, " You, girls are so annoying. .. Let's walk on our own ways..", then Sehun walked faster leaving the girls behind.

" He's really psycho.", said Chorong shaking her head.

Yes.. Sehun is known as a 'Psycho' of their school because of his boisterous, stupid and mischievous manners. Most of the people considered him as a psycho although he wasn't for real. But some of the students considered him as their normal friend, and Dasom is one of these. It's not because she likes Sehun, but because she's so friendly. She always optimises on other people.

As soon as Sehun reached their class, he stopped at the entrance of the class. Then he took off his backpack from his shoulder. Then he raised it into the air and targeted to his seat. Gun Min and his friends looked at him weirdly.

" What is he doing?", asked Minpyo.

" I'm not interested at all.. I'm still ok until he bothers--", before Gun Min's words ended, a bag flew straightly to his head and hit him hardly. Of course, it was Oh Sehun's bag.

But he didn't mean to hit his head, he just tried to put his bag at his table. That's why he threw his bag. Sadly, Gun Min was on his targeted way. So it hit his head accidently. No wonder why people thinks him as a psycho. His actions are really weird and stupid.

Gun Min boiled in anger and rushed towards Sehun, grabbed his collar.

" Yah! What did you just do?", said Gun Min almost shouting.

" It was just an accident..", said Sehun with a calm smile.

" What? Accident? You want to die, little brat?!", said Gun Min and punched Sehun's face.

" Yah! .. You want to fight. Ok! Let's do it!", Sehun tried to punch him.

*Bang*

Before Sehun's fist laid on Gun Min's face, a loud thud appeared from the girl who just hit the table with her palm.