Miss

Sehun sighed and messed his hair in frustration.

" Ssul.. I'm sorry.. Please don't be mad like this..", said Sehun, kneeling beside Sulli who was sittng on the floor.

" Why? Even if you didn't kiss her, you two kissed. And I saw it. How can I forget that?!", she said between her sobs.

" Please.. don't cry.. You're not the cry baby.. Right? .. So stop crying..", said Sehun.

" Please stop being kind to me. You're just pretending! You are this like to all girls, aren't you?", Sulli was out of her mind. Sehun's face suddenly changed into tense.

" Sulli, you can tell me anything. But don't doubt my love.", he said, in a hard tone.

Sulli smirked with her grimace, " Ok, then. Believe your love yourself. But what to do? I think I have to think about your faith.", she said.

" Yah, Choi Sulli!", he said almost in shouting that caused Sulli widened her eyes. She got up from the floor and stood in front of him.

" You just yelled at me?", she asked in disbelief.

Sehun sighed and calmed himself down, " Sorry.. I--", before his words were ended, Sulli left but after brushing their shoulders in purpose.

" Ssul!", he ran after her who just ran down the stairs. As soon as she reached outside, she took a cab and left.

" Damn it!", he cursed when she released. He immediately ran to his car and followed her so fastly.

Sehun killed the engine and got out of the car as soon as he saw Sulli entered their house. He ran into their house and looked for her. He finally found her in their room, but not normal. She was packing her stuff.

" .. What are you doing?", he asked afriad to listen her answer.

Sulli carried her luggage from the bed and faced him, " I think I should stay with Omma for now.", her voice was not like facetious.

" Ssul.. I'm sorry for earlier.. I didn't mean to yell at you.. But don't do like that.. Don't go..", he sounded like begging.

" No. I've decided. I know how sure my mind is.. And the one which I'm sure is.. I don't want to see you for now.", said Sulli and avoided his eyes suddenly. She couldn't look at his eyes when they showed pains.

" Ssul..", he tried to hold her shoulders .. but she stopped him by taking a step back from him. He felt a pang of pains hit him right into his heart.

" Why are we like that at so sudden? .. We love each other.. We shouldn't be fighting because of nonsense girl.. Isn't it?", he asked trying to catch her eyes which were losing way to focus.

" .. I don't know.. ", she answered with her closing eyes. Her eyes were aching for crying. She had never cried that much because of him.. He had never made her cry that much... Only she knows how she felt when she saw him kissing with another girl.. Many feelings hit her at the same time.. She was afraid that he would leave her.. She was afraid that he chose another girl over her.. She was afraid that the love between them would fade away...

She looked at him for the last time and found his eyes were talking to her eyes.. not to leave.. But she chose to ignore him and left with her luggage.

Sehun stunned at his place for a while after she had left, but ," Ssul...", he got his sense back and ran after her.

But he was too late, she had left with the cab. " Ssul!", he called her name and ran after that cab. Sulli saw his running figure from the rear-view mirror.