GerIta

I was slightly annoyed by the Italian as he was forcing me into the kitchen to help him make some pasta. I don't get it why he's making me help him with something as simple as pasta, he's italian for crying out loud!

"Germany, could you please past me the pasta." Feliciano said as he was preparing the water on the stove.

"Ja, ja. Coming right up."I said and gave him the pack of spaghetti, but at the moment when our hands met, a raising heat went up my face. "By the way, why did you bring me here?" Asking him, was a mistake. He went on and on, talking how I was beginning to be distant from him, so he decided to make pasta with me. "Don't play dump with me, I was with you the whole month, not leaving sight of you. Not even for a second."

Feliciano went up to me, stopping the fire, and held my hand. His gaze was fixed on the ground, and I could sence that something was troubling him.

"Hey, what's wrong?"I said softly and with my index finger, I pushed his face upward, making him look me straight in the eyes.

"It's just... just.. I.." I couldn't compress the feeling of kissing him. I pressed my lips on his sweet one's, and pressed him closer to my body, which was boiling hot. "I didn't..wait.."Feliciano tried to speak to me, but I just shushed him and put my index finger on my lips. "Don't try to talk, just do and feel. I figured out what's wrong."I said and i was a bit surprised when the italian slamed his lips on mine. He immediately pushed me against the wall and pulled my shirt off. I could tell he was impatient, so was I.

I pulled his shirt off, and while kissing him I tried to unbutton his pants, but I misrebly failed. Feliciano smiled during the kiss and removed my hands. He then broke the kiss and pulled me towards his bedroom that I know too well. "Bed."He simply said and pushed me on the bed and stood on top of me. A mischievous smirk appeared on his face and he started to kiss my neck and a small moan escaped my mouth. When Feliciano found my sweet spot, he started to suck at it untill it left a mark and continued downward towards my abs. He kissed each one of them and then started to unzip my pants, but I tried to stop him. "There's no stopping me now." He said and releases my already hard member. I started to moan, and I tried to stop them by holding my mouth shut. "No, please. I want to hear you more."Said Feliciano and put my member in his mouth and something between a groan and a moan left my throat. He sucked deeper and deeper until I almost cummed, but Feliciano pulled back and leaned a little bit forward and kissed me while he removed his pants. When he finished the kiss, he was completly naked and was now undressing me.

The moment both of us were naked, I pushed him off me and pressed him on the bed and placed myself between his legs. I looked at him with a conserned face and he just nodded and closed his eyes as I slowly entered him. When I was fully inside of him, I waited for him until he was able to adjust to my member, which was unfortunatly too big for him. When Feliciano gave me his aproval, I began to move slowly until my movements became quicker and Feliciano was practicaly screaming my name, over and over again.

I grabbed his member and began to stroke it when I felt that I was about to cum. Italy was now pulling me towards him and kissing me passionatly as I was thrusting in and out of him. When I came, Italy followed me and both of us were covered is cum and sweat. I lay beside him and looked him in the eyes.

Italy came closer and whispered in my ear. "What I wanted to say is that I could see your boner the entire time."He said. When my brain completly absorbed the information, Italy was already fast asleep. As much as I loved him, at this moment I just wanted to strangle him, but let it go (Let it gooo ~ XD) when I saw his soft back and how it was covered in battle scars. I kissed each and every one and fell asleep next to him.