Germany x France

If it wasn't for you @AngelMaryland, I wouldn't know such a ship existed. Like, who came up with the idead o.0 ....

***********
"France, I need some help!" Shouted Germany from outside.
Could I ever have a nice beauty sleep?! I thought to myself as I dragged myself towards the door. When I opened it, Germany was standing there, all red and ...um, embarrassed? It was quite the veiw, really. "What do you want at this hour? " I asked and looked at the clock. It was only eight in the morning, ugh.
"Well, something happened." He answered and looked away.
"What happened?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.
"Someone blackmailed me." He only said and took a step forward.
"And I should care whyyy..?"
"Well,..um, they told me if I don't sleep with you, they'd send something to Italy and Japan that I would rather not let them see." He said and shifted from foot to foot while I absorbed all the information.
"And do you have any idea who it was?" I asked and sighed.
"To be honest, no."
I pinched the temple of my nose and tried to focus. Who could possibly do this? It may be Japan and Hungary doing their stuff again, but I know pretty well that they won't dare getting me involved.
Moving away and letting Germany in, I had the sudden urge to strangle him and the people behind this mess. I sat on the couch while Germany just stood up, silent and irritated.
"What should we do?" He asked and finally sat at the sofa and put his hands on his face.
"Well, there's no avoiding it." I said and sighed. I went up to his cinfused face and connected my lips with his. "You don't seem like you like it." I said and looked at him with raised eyebrows.
"The thought of you kissing me turns me on." He said with closed eyes and panting breaths. I backed away, confused by his statement.
"You, what, me?" I asked and then I found myself being pushed down the sofa, being kissed passionately by Germany, who was already half naked. "You seem to want it." I said and grinned between our kisses.
"I really do." He said and then he suddenly stopped and backed away. "I shouldn't be doing this, I'm sorry." Germany went to fetch his shirt, but I stopped him by holding his hand.
"Please, stay and let us continue." I pleaded.
"Are you sure?" Germany asked and frowned. "If you want just to get laid, then choose someone who is better than me." He said and jerked his hand away from me.
"What about the blackmail?" I asked and he stopped dead in his tracks. "And also, if I wanted to get laid..., I would also choosd you."
"Why?" He asked, his back facing me.
"Because,..." I didn't know if I should tell him or not. "Because I love you, Germany." I said and looked at my feet. I was still seated on the sofa, but then I found myself in the air.
Germany had picked me up and started to kiss me again. My back was pressed against the wall and Germany was pulling my shirt off. We continued to kiss until we were out of breath.
My feet touched the ground just enough so Germany could remove my pants and then I was swept up again.
Germany trailed kisses around my neck and chest and then he found mh sweet spot. I moaned and Germany left multiple marks around my sweet spot. Before I could do anything else, Germany had layed me on the ground and started to kiss me on the lips again. After that, he trailed kisses from my lips to my stomach. His hands were rough but gentle at the same time. He mkved his hand to my member and he started to give me a handjob. My moans escaped my mouth and with every moan, Germany would kiss one of my abs.
When I nearly cumed, Germany stopped and looked passionately at my eyes. I knew what he wanted, so I gave him a gentle nod.
He positioned himself between my legs and entered me slowly, while at the same time stroking my member.
My body felt painfully hot when he entered me. I tried to keep my voice down, mnkwing that my neighbours will be getting up soon.
"No, please, I what to hear your voice." I could hear Germany said, but I still didn't listen to him. I put my hand on my mouth to stop my moans and gasps. Soon after that, Germany hand pulled both of my hands and had locked them above with a single arm. Now I hand no option but let my moans out. "Better." He said between clenched teeth.
"I'm about to.." I was cut off by Germany's sudden rough thrust and my words came out as inhuman noises. He was begging to speed up and I could feel myself letting go.
When I could no longer keep it in, I let my cum all over Germany's chest, he was soon to follow.
Both of us layed on the floor, completely out of breath.
"I would enjoy a secong round." Said Germany with a seductive voice.
"Just beacuse your body was build to handle this, doesn't mean mine has enough strength for more." I scoffed and then smilled at him.
"Fine, some other time?"
"When they blackmail you again, go straight to me."
"Got that." He said and a grin went up his face.