Russia x Prussia

Here I stand again as I wait for Russia to find me. He had snapped again, and now I was hiding in hus closet...Again. I know it was a stupid idea, but it wad better than nothing, right? I mean, the guy is totally unawesome when he's angry.
I hear his footsteps get near me, slowing down with each coming step. My heart nearly stopped when he stood infront of the closet, but then I was relieved when Russia started to walk in the other direction.
I let my breath out and thanked God for making Russia go away, but I was thankful too soon.
The doors to the closet opened with such speed that my eyes couldn't keep up. In front of me stood Russia, with eyes full of madness and something else that I couldn't understand, but it sure wasn't good. I mean, it is Russia.
"I told you, didn't I? No matter what, I will find you." He said and a wicked giggle escaped his mouth.
"No, this is just an aweosme innocent girl, just walking by. I'm sure you're mistaking me for someone else." I said and raised my hands in defeat.
"An innocent girl, you say?" He said and frowned. "You sure don't look like one, don't sound like one either."
"I a sure you, I'm just a girl passing through." I said, trying to spund more like a girl.
"And what is a girl like you, doing in a place like this. What is that you seek here?" He asked and raised his eyebrow.
"Well,um..," I tried to think of something, but my brain was totally betraying me now, " I was looking for beer!" I said and mentally face palmed when I said that absurd sentence. Brain, work with me!
"Beer?" The russian asked, confused.
"Yes, beer."
"I don't know about beer, but I can give you some vodka, da?"
"Yeah,yeah! Anything will do!" I said quickly, but I regreted soon after.
After some shots of vodka, I became absurdly drunk.
"Ya know? I was lying to you?" I said and put my arm around Russia's shoulders. "I'm no girl and I didn't want any beer. I was just hiding from this man, ya know him?" I asked and looked at Russia, who was quite amused at my utter stupidity. "He's totally unawesome and I don't even know if he's acually a real person, like, have you seen the guy? He's so strong and unhumanly attractive!" I said almost shouting and spilled some of the vodka on my shirt. I tilted my head in sadness and reached for the buttons, but Russia was faster and I was soon half naked. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" I aksed furiously, but did not make any effort to stop him.
"You got some vodka on your shirt, what a wast of vodka." Russia sajd and then he smirked and looked at me with a wicked grin."But I got to see something else, better."
Russia pulled me up and put me on his shoulder and soon I found myself in his large bedroom.
"Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" I asked wnen he started to unzip my pants.
"What we both wanted." He said and soon I found myself naked and I could feel my whole face burn up.
A moan escaped my mouth when he started to stroke my member and I tried to let my mouth shut, but it wad to hard on me. Russia knew where to touch me. Every touch wad like sweet harmony (oh, Tsukiyama XD) of hot and cold. My body was burning with every ice-cold touch of his.
Now I realized that he had removed his gloves and revealed his snow white hands.
I could feel those same hands entering me, slowly, preparing me for what comes next. Soon after, I could feel his large member inside of me, filling every inch of me.
I could not contain my moans anymore. It was pain followed by sweet pleasure. Russia moved slowly, but then he started moving faster and I could no longer bear the pain. I called out his name, but he did not seem to care. I didn't know if I felt pain or pleasure. Both were consuming me from the inside out.
When I finally came, Russia was not finished yet, and I found myself coming again and again, until Russia finally felt satisfied.
He lay right next to me, panting and looking me stright in the eyes.
"It hurt, you know?" I said and covered my face.
"But it was awesome, da?" He said and his light purple eyes shone.
"Yeah, it was." I said and narrowed my eyes at him. "And don't go stealing my aweosme words!"