Spamano, The Tragic End

I felt as if my world was ending as I saw Arthur stabbing Antonio multiple times in his chest. I knew that he was immortal as long as his country keeps fighting for him, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't fucking hurt when someone stabs you in the chest.
I tried to scream, to shout, but no sound escaped my mouth.
I stood on my knees as the English man took him away. I felt as if a part of my self was ripped off me.
I knew what Alfred will do to him, so I acted fast. If I stood against him, I'll loose for sure, but if somebody fought for me, them maybe,... just maybe, I'll have a chance to save Antonio, but that lead....
That'll lead to my undoing.
Alfred had magic on his side, but I had something stronger. My prayers. 
I clapped my hands together and started the incantation that will surely save Antonio and Alfred will never ever be able to touch him again.
A soft cloth landed on my shoulders and I could tell that my white cloak had formed around me, embracing me. I felt stronger and my whispers became louder and louder. I saw Antonio in front of me, on a chair, all his limbs were strapped on the wooden chair. He was in pain. I could tell that, because he was bleeding and at some places I could see his bones. I wasn't acually there, just an elusion that only he could see.
I went up to him and put my hand on the skde of his face. He pushed his face towards my hand, but then he backed away and narrowed his eyes at me.
"You're tricks wont break me , Arthur! I will get back to Lovino." He said and spat towards me, but his spit just got past through me and on the floor.
"It's me, bastard-o. I just came to say goodbye." I said and a smile went up my face. He didn't belive me, so I went closer to him and whispered something in his ear. When I backed away, he looked at me as if his world was crumbling to the ground.
"Nononononononono,NONONONONO!" He screamed and tried to free himself, but failed. Tears went down his face and his lower lip trembled. I tried to calm him and kissed him gently on the lips. I could feel the taste of blood but I tried not to mind it. "Please stay with me!" He whispered, the last words cracking.
"I will stay with you." I said and put my palm on his chest. "Here."
"That's not enough! "
"I'm sorry." I whispered and hot tears appeared in my eyes. "I will and always love you." I said and kissed him passionatly for the last time.
I remember that it was white and the next voice I heard was like a cure for my illness.
"Romano, is that you?" He asked.
I looked at his green eyes and tried to touch his soft brown hair. I thought I would never see him again. I hugged him and cried on his shoulders untill I could talk again.
"I'm home, granpa Rome!"

*********
Natsuhime : Oh, you thought it would have a happy ending? I guess you were wrong.
Bulgaria : T.T I though you were nicer than this!
Natsuhime : humf, no, Im not.
Egypt: I likey *sparkle eyes*
Natsuhime : Egypt, I don't need your lovely dovely depressing mood now. We know you like blood and death, but please, don't be so obvious.