Happy Eid to my Muslim readers

Natsuhime: Okay, not only my Muslim readers but happy Eid to all of you!!! May your lives be filled with delicious food and drinks, may you never feel the heat while there's no water nearby.... *suddenly stops when she feels icy glares on her back*
Egypt: Are you doing this on purpose?
Natsuhime: Doing what? I'm just wishing them a ha.... oh
Sudan: You got it, right?
Natsuhime: *smirks* hehehe, I get to eat while you don't.
Saudi Arabia: Let's not forget that there are readers confused as hell right now.
Egypt: Yeah, listen up here you little....*is suddenly shoved in the closet*
Sudan: You see, not all countries get to celebrate Eid on the same day.
Bulgaria: For example, my people get to celebrate it tomorrow, on the 5th because we follow the, so called "Turkish side of the moon".
Turkey: What he means to say is, it all depends on the phase of the moon. At my place it shows that Eid is tomorrow, but only at Europe and Russia...while...*stares at the middle eastern and African countries*
Sudan: We celebrate it on the 6th.... *waves of depression*
Saudi Arabia: Don't be so negative about it. Think of it as an extra day to pray to God and stuff like that!
Sudan: *completely ignores Saudi Arabia and goes to the closet to get to Egypt* Listen here, you lil s***, I know that we have to follow your rules on this but I don't care how you do it, I want you to change those rules and make Eid on the 5th. *grabs Egypt by the neck of his shirt*
Egypt: Well excuse you, but I don't control the moon so give up and fast another day like a man!
Sudan: I don't want to fast another day! I want Eid to come faster....come one bro!! It's EID, who isn't excited about it?
Turkey: You do have a point... I'll send you a postcard from here  celebrating Eid with my fellow 'friends'.
Sudan: Are you doing this on purpose?
Turkey: What if I am? *smirks*
Emirates: WILL BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT UP?
Turkey, Sudan: *petrified and can't even breath* okay... T^T
Russia: I don't celebrate it, but I'm happy my people get to be one of the fist to celebrate it ^J^
Albania: I know, right? It's good we follow Turkey on this and not Egypt. We're gonna partyyy!!!
Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria: Dude, do you know what party even means? Come to our parties and you'll see.
Bosnia: Oh , come on! You know who can party! *points at himself*
Czech Republic: Wow wow wow, guys! I may be a lady but you know where the fun and party originated. I mean....Beer. I Own The Beer.
Prussia: DID SOMEBODY SAY BEER?
Czech Republic: Yeah yeah, we did say beer. Care to join?
Prussia: Hell Yeah!
*le time skip *
Natsuhime: Well, this turned up wild.
Egypt: I know....well it's time to eat myself up before I start fasting..
Czech Republic: Yo, Egypt, want some beer.
Egypt: