Show me o.o

Egypt: *with his earphones and doesn't realise he's been singing* SHOW ME THE MEANING OF BEING LONELY!!!!
Morocco: *pinches the bridge of his nose* Oh God, not this again...
Sudan: *scans the area around him* SO MANY WORDS FOR THE BROKEN HEART!!!
Libya: IT'S HARD TO SEE IN A CRIMSON LOVE
Egypt: *realises he's been singing* *looks around and removes earphones*
Morocco: Ah, good. You realised?
Saudi Arabia: Now we are at peace. No music.
Sudan:  *whispers so only Libya hears him*  so hard to breath...walk with me and maybe...*both of them continue the song in whispers*
*suddenly all three of them stood on the table with dramatic poses*
Egypt, Sudan , Libya: SHOW ME THE MEANING OF BEING LONELY , IS THIS THE   FEELING I NEED TO WALK WITH?!?!
Morocco : *simply walks out of the room shaking his head*
Saudi Arabia: Listen here, you little shits *glares at the trio*
Egypt, Sudan, Libya: *look at each other* *gulp*
Saudi Arabia: If I hear that song again, I promise that your head would be really lonely by the time I hear the first notes...*literal flames burst from his eyes*
Emirates: *being Saudi Arabia's best pal, he stands behind him and glares at the trio* You know better than to be like that! *smirks**cough* Ahum *poses more dramatical* TELL ME WHY I CANT BE THERE WHERE YOU ARE?
*Now Saudi Arabia is losing his mind while Egypt, Sudan, Libya and the Emirates sing* THERE'S SOMETHING MISSING IN MY HEART

Saudi Arabia: I don't care how I'm doing it, but I'm moving out together with my landmass , going somewhere in the middle of the Pacific ocean. Oh, and you're no longer my brothers. *raises hands in defeat and walks away while cursing under his nose*

****
Well, that was stupid, but I'm bored
And sleepy
.
.
.
Don't forget sleepy
That's very important and it's where my ideas come from
.
.
It's definitely a dangerous place
Don't go there
Like, ever
😱😱