Side note

Hey, it's admin here ,Natsuhime...
I just wanted to add something here that's been bothering me:
1. If there's anything going on in this world that is affecting badly people, please do not involve it into the hetalia fandom.
2. Do not make fanfictions about serious world matters such as the attacks on Paris or the Brexit situation that's happening now. Not even what's happening right now in Syria.
3. Do not portray some APH nations as 'bad' just because in the real world that country is seen as a threat or something like that. For example, do not portray aph Iran or Iraq as bad people just because most fans see these countries as 'terrorists' (some even assume that because they are Muslim countries)
Note: Most terrorist are Muslims but that does not mean every Muslim is a terrorist.

Ok, that's about world issues, let's start about the fandom ones:
1. Just because Russia is seen as the bad nation by the other nations , doesn't mean he really is. Please notice that russia was somehow bullied as a child by his leaders. If I remember correctly, there was apart where it showed that russia is truly kind and caring but he doesn't really know how to show it.
2. Don't call Spain a pedophile just because of Romano. If we really have to include age in the matter, then every one in some point will be called a pedophile.
3. Italy is not weak and worthless, let's not forget he once defeated the ottoman empire. (And yes, that had to be written in bold so you can finally see that Italy has some worth )
4. Prussia isn't immature.
5. Don't ignore the female characters and please don't go fully negative on them cuz they are girls...let's not forget that most of you are girls.
6. Appreciate the less know characters: Sudan, Morocco, the middle eastern countries, India, Korea, Mongolia, Albania, Moldova, Serbia....all those countries need more loooove.
7. Don't mess up the characters in somewhat 'serious' fanfics. Don't make the BTT as the sexy, flawless, and overly perfect trio...remember that they're actual dorks.
8. America doesn't eat hamburgers 24/7.
9. Don't go full Ve~ / Aru in the fanfics....it's annoying.
10. If u c'n 'nd'rst'nd this th'n 'll g've u a m'd'l.  .....seriously... Sweden can talk normally.
11. Belarus isn't the thirsty bitch for Russia. She's actually normal if you ignore all the crazy stories about her.
12. UKRAINE. IS. NOT. ALL. ABOUT. THE. BOOBS.
13. Turkey drinks more tea than all the English men combined.
14. The Italy brothers, unlike what most people think, can actually put up with each other's shit.
15. Greece is probably not sleeping all the time, it's canon that he's strong as Germany, so that leads to the fact that he works out a lot (just imagine 😍😍)

That's all I have to say and thank you.

Here's some abbs for y'all.