Shout out

Egypt: Shoutout to the 11 people who constantly read my chapters right away. Idk who you are, but thank you!
Sudan: Oh, and also FallOutGirl111 who also votes on all of my chapters. Like, are you online 24/7 cuz you are always the first to vote? Belive me, Egypt's reaction to every vote is like this:

 Like, are you online 24/7 cuz you are always the first to vote? Belive me, Egypt's reaction to every vote is like this:

And if y'all comment....well he sure as hell will die....and probably see his throne again there.
Emirates: *adjusts imaginary glasses* I've had enough of this. You always make a foul out of yourself, Egypt.
Syria: Bitch, he funny!
Sudan: And at least now he has wattpad and social life cuz otherwise we will be the ones suffering his unfunny jokes.
Egypt: Are asking for a fight?!
Sudan: And what if I am? Watcha' gonna do about it?
Egypt: Some things you never dreamed about!
Sudan: Oh Yeah? Gimmi the stuff you talk about! *rips shirt off*
Egypt: *rips shirt off too and jumps over Sudan*
Japan and Hungary : *sneak from behind and take a lot of pictures* *post them on some yaoi page* Hell Yeah! *high five*
Taiwan: *writes a whole fanfiction about them, around the size of a Game of Thrones book*

Egypt: Are asking for a fight?!Sudan: And what if I am? Watcha' gonna do about it? Egypt: Some things you never dreamed about!Sudan: Oh Yeah? Gimmi the stuff you talk about! *rips shirt off*Egypt: *rips shirt off too and jumps over Sudan*Japan and...