......

Natsuhime: GUYS...! Now I know why everybody in the hetalia fandom is in love with Doctor Who. That show is awesome  (not as much as prussia, but still)
Like, I was shown a whole new world today in English class (yeah we watched it at school, pretty cool, right?). Its pretty damn helarious (did i spell that right?).
Egypt:You never watched it till now?! Were you living under a rock where there is no WiFi?
Natsuhime : Ummm, no.
Bulgaria : You probably are.
Natsuhime : I didn't know you were a rock with no wifi.... *narrows eyes at Bulgaria*
Bulgaria : *shrugs *
Prussia : *runs towards us* *stops and a gust of wind whirls around us* I hearD AWESOME!
Egypt : *facepalms* I think its time to change the title of the story, this isn't fanfics anymore?
Natsuhime : Yeah, your probably right.
Bulgaria : SUPER NUT JOB!
Egypt, Natsuhime : *confused and weirded out by Bulgaria*
Bulgaria : What? This is the first thing that comes to my mind when you said that you're probably changing the title....
Egypt :.... just keep it to yourself. Please, Im surrounded by morons anyway, no need to add more to them. *looks at Turkey and Greece* ugh...
Bulgaria : *looks at Romania, Macedonia and Greece* I know the feel,bro.
Natsuhime : Whats wrong with you?
Bulgaria : You don't know what's struggle until you have to drag Greece from the middle of the street bcz he decided to fall asleep, keep up with Macedonia's drinking and crush on Greece*totally sarcastic* and Romania's magic stupidity.
Egypt: Oh, really? How about listing to how Turkey and Greece fight 24/7, Sudan and Libiq constantly picking on me, annoying the living crap out of me ,and of course, I have to put up to the fact that I'm not in the magic trio. I can see ghosts and magic, I just can't use magic anymore.
Natsuhime : No need to see who's tempermeter is higher. *push Egypt and Bulgaria apart* k, lets see what people think about a new title.
Bulgaria : *whispers really quietly* Super nut job..... *walk away before Natsuhime can process Bulgaria's stupidity *