Made in Bulgaria and Greece

Bulgaria :Psss...!
Natsuhime, Egypt : *ignore*
Bulgaria :PSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Natsuhime , Egypt : *ignore*
Bulgaria : *irritated* Anubis isn't real.
Natsuhime : *gasp*
Egypt : *hot gasp*
Ancient Egypt : *ancient mythological gasp*
Ra: *god gasp*
Anubis : *sad (non existent) gasp*
Egypt : How dare you!
Bulgaria : Finally I have your attention!
Natsuhime : What do you want? *holds Egypt, preventing him from killing Bulgaria*
Bulgaria : *mischievous grin* Who wants to risk their lives?
Natsuhime : *confused* what?
Bulgaria : I wanna do something but will both of you risk your lives for it? *excited*
Egypt: *now is calm* I can't die now, but...
Natsuhime : If its good enough I'll risk my life. *raises eyebrow*
Bulgaria : *overly excited* *looks around suspicious* What do you think we tatto Macedonia's back?
Egypt: And what will we tattoo on her back?*interested*
Bulgaria : Made in Bulgaria, just like China wanted to do with America.
Natsuhime : LETS DO IT!
Egypt : But what if Macedonia gets really ang...*stops because he hears strange noises from underneath him*
*we all look down* *the noise is headed to the stairs and suddenly a wild Greece appears*
Greece: *angry* Its not called Macedonia, it's SKOPJE!
Natsuhime : You have to put up with the fact that some of your land wanted to be independent from you. *narrows eyes at him* *looks at Bulgaria* But we all know that those people are Bulgarians and therefore they belong to us.
Greece : Oh, no. This land and it's people belong to us!
Bulgaria : Can't we just say that they're macedonians living on macedonian land? *nervous*
Greece, Natsuhime : NO!
Bulgaria : *backs away scared* k, T.T
Greece : So, what were you taking about? About Skopje?  *narrows eyes*
Natsuhime : We wanted to tattoo her back saying 'made in Bulgaria'.
Greece : *relaxes* *grins* I'll join if only you add Greece.
Bulgaria :Fine!
Egypt: Do we have to do this?
Natsuhime : You know that they're one step away from declaring that Cleopatra is macedonian.
Egypt : *screech* Oh, hell no!

*********
England: What are those twats doing? *looks at Bulgaria, Greece, Egypt and Natsuhime who just giggle creepily and look aroumd suspiciously*
France : *gives flower to England* Helping a friend to confess to their one true love?
England : *steps at the flower with no emotions* They don't look so romantic as if to help a friend to express their love.
France :*looks at the flower* *waves of depression*
*******
*Spongebop time voice* Two hours later

Macedonia :*from the room above the pranksters* WHAT THE FREAKING HELL IS THIS?! BULGARIA, IM SOOOO NOT TALKING TO YOU FOR A LIFETIME AND GREECE.....*slams fists at the wall* *whispers deadly*.... I am going to torture you, maim you, bite you, beat you to death, and sooooo many thing if onLY IF I GET MY HANDS ON YOU LITTLE TWAT OF ROMAN SHIT. IM GOING TO KIL YOU!!! You hear me? GOING TO KILL YOU. *loud bang*
Serbia: What was that for?! *obviously she hit him again*
Macedonia : For being in my way!
Bulgaria, Greece : *giggling and laughing histarically* That felt sooo good!
Egypt :..... I didn't get to do my stuff. T.T *pout in the corner of the room*
Natsuhime : No need. Only Sudan can handle your shit, Egypt. *hands Anubis to Egypt*
Egypt: *takes Anubis and hugges him tightly* And Anubis. He doesn't feel pain,he's dead already, so it's OK with him.
Natsuhime : O^O *goes washes hands with acid* Get that thing as far as possible away from me.