England x Japan PART DUO

It was a sunny day. No clouds, no birds chirping, everything was silent. The sun was the only thing that got in the way, it was unbelievably hot. I was walking on a path that lead to nowhere, looking around for unusual things. It was the same for a hundred years, except the trees had become larger.
I was wondering off in my thoughts when I heard a rustling in the bushes. I knew it wasn't from an animal, the sounds were too loud and animals here like to keep it down.
I went closer and saw a yellow spot in the middle of a bush. I wanted to stroke it, but then it moved, making me jump out of my skin.
"Ouch!" Was all I heard from the yellow spot before I fell to the ground.
As I was about to get up, a hand appeared out of nowhere and help me stand up.
"Thank y-" I wanted to thank the guy,but I was left speechless. It was the same guy from a hundred years ago, the same blond hair, green eyes. The same English man, the same pirate.
"Wow, you look familiar! Have me went before?" He exclaimed and pulled me off the ground. I only shook my head and told him that it's the first time I see him. "Are you sure?" He asked.
"I'm pretty sure." I answered and started to walk away.
I haven't realised that he was following me until I arrived home and he gasped.
"It's exactly the same!" He said and looked around the temple. "Do you live here?"
"Yes." I answered and prayed for him to leave.
"Can I look around?" He asked quite politely, which was strange, because the pirate from before would just barge in. Probably that was one of his grand children or something. But yet again, he seemed to know the place.
"Yeah." I said and motioned for him to enter. He moved around as if he knew the place like the back of his hand. "Would you like some coffee?" I asked and went to heat the water.
"Tea? Oh,yes, I would like that." He said and smiled.
I went to the kitchen and almost fainted when I knew who exactly that guy was. He told me soon, but it was way too far soon.  I prepared the tea with trembling hands and went to the hall, where the pirate was sitting on the ground, his eyes full of emotion. I gave him his cup and almost spilled it over him when he smiled at me. He jumped and was grinning when I started to apologise.
"Just like your grandmother!" He laughed but then he stopped suddenly when he realised his mistake. "I don't mean.. I-"
"You knew my grandmother?" I exclaimed. I tried to put on an act and I hope it'll work,  because if it didn't, this guy won't survive under my hand. "I know a lot of young men that know about my grandmother, but when I ask them about her, they keep silent. Can you...tell me about her?"
The man was hesitant at first, opening and shutting his mouth multiple time, but then he smiled and the same emotion filled his eyes.
"She was an amazing woman with a strong character. Once my...um, grandfather knew him. He told me stories about her. He said she was so beautiful that she took his breath away, and when  he stayed for several day, he was incredibly happy that he stayed with her."
And then you left me, oh, I'm so gonna return it to you , I thought and continued to listen his stories, until he eventually finished.
"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Arthur Kirkland and I'm from England, of course..from the stories...yeah.. How about you?" He asked me and I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Honda." I said and he gulped. "Kiku Honda." I drank from my tea and stood up when the man chocked on his tea. He looked at me and I gasped. "Oh! Sorry, I put you salt instead of sugar. My bad!" I said it as forced as possible.
"It's no problem." He said trying to be a gentleman, but I could hear the annoyance in his voice.
The next couple of days were fun, for me, that is.
The man decided to stay (for his unfortunates) and I was sure to  make him pay for what he did.
"Why are you so mad at me? You were so nice at first." He said one night when we were sitting outside, gazing at the moon.
"Maybe because a certain someone left me ages ago and he promised me he'll come, but he never did." I said in one go and looked him straight in the eyes.
"What does that have to do with me?!" He asked angrily but then his face turned 180°  when he couldn't stop laughing.
"What's so funny?" I asked and scoffed at him.
"Man, you were so obvious!" He simply said before he embraced me into a bear hug. "I missed you so much!" He said and left me at arms length. "Wow, you really look bloody handsome as a man!"
"And you're not freaked out by the fact that I was a man the whole time?" I asked confused.
"No, I knew the whole time. I just played dumb." He said and laughed.
"And do you think playing with my feelings was dumb?" I asked furious, but I was relieved as soon as his lips met mine.
"I regret leaving you. Believe me." He said and kissed me passionatly again. He broke the kiss and whispered in my ear. "I came to say I love you."
I could feel his warm breath on my skin and it send shivers down my spine. He pushed me on the groud and soon mounted me as he was kissing me passionatly.

******
Natsuhime : Oi! The next part will be in a different chapter.
Bulgaria : B-but you're so mean! T^T I wanna know!
Egypt : I wanna know when something 'else hard' *wink wink* happens.
Natsuhime : I'm not mean, I just want to go to sleep... And Egypt?
Egypt : Yeah?
Natsuhime : Please don't.
Egypt : T.T K..... *goes to his red room of pain*

(Please tell me you got the reference.
.....
Somebody?
Anybody.....?)