Holy Rome

Natsuhime : I'm not ready for this. T.T

England : Then why are you writing it now?!

Natsuhime : Because I need to do it!

England: I'll make you stop before you bloody hurt yourself.

Natsuhime: Then I'll tell everybody what you did in the closet with France! T.T

England: *gasp*

France: *fabulous gasp*

America: *Heroic gasp*

Universe: *astronomical gasp*

England: *grabbing me from behind and putting his hand on my mouth* You won't bloody do it!

Natsuhime: *Nodds*

*****************

I was letting go of my sword. Why did I let go now? Why was I fighting? For whom was I fighting for...?

Italy...

I fell to on my back and held the sword that was stuck in my chest, while at the same time my eyes were filling with burning tears. I need to return to her, I need to survive for her, because I love her. I tried to hide my sobs as I thought of Italy and our first and last kiss. I wanted to see her again, to protect her, but now I can't...

Raising my hand to the skies, I tried to imagen Italy's face smilling at me. I smiled and caressed her cheek. "Oh, how much I love you."I whispered. "If only I could see you in another life, a life where I could protect you, a life where I was stronger and bigger...". I could no longer see from my tears. "If only..".

"Holy Rome!"I heard Italy's happy voice and looked at my side. She was right next to me on the ground, smilling and looking at the skies. "Let's grow together!"She said and my vision started to blur. I reached for her one last time and held her hand. A faint smile appeared on my face and I could feel my mind going blank.

I was dying.

My mind was tottaly blank, but then I saw the light. I put my hands infront of my eyes and opened them slowly. I was in some white room and a little yellow bird landed on my forehead.

"Hey, Germany. You finally woke up!"