DenNor

It was a rainy night when Norway knocked on on my door. With a grin on my face, I opened the door and he came rushing in.
"What's the big rush?" I asked and went up to Norway, who was already seated on the sofa.
He only replied with a, "Shut up, Denmark." and refused to look me in the eyes.
I sat next to him and held his hand. He didn't seem to want to jerk his hand off mine, but he did twitch a little. I pulled his face towards me and forced him to look me in the eyes.
"Is Iceland troubling you again?" I asked and looked deep into his eyes that seemed hurt for a second , but returned to their usual unemotional state. He only nodded and looked away. "You can tell me." I said and smiled.
"It's just that he's spending too much time with Hong Kong, and forgets about us." He said and relaxed in the sofa.
"What's wrong with that? I don't fing any thing wrong with neing with the one you love." I tapped him on the shoulder, but he didn't react at all. Then a little idea went up my mind. "Just like you're doing." I said and raised my eybrows.
Narway took a deep breath and looked me straight in the eyes.
"No, idiot. I'm just here, because I wanted a distraction." His words hurt me a little, but Norway was always like that.
"Are you sure?" I asked and went closer to him, pushing him against the soft couch. "I can be a perfect distraction, if you just ask." With a smirk on my face and my body pressing against that of Norway, he was practically defenceless.
"W-w-what are you doing?" He asked and couldn't hide the blush that was foming on his face.
"Being a distraction." I moved my face closer to him and our lips were millimetres away from each other.
"I didn't mean a distraction like this, idiot!" He said and tried to push me away, but that ended with me being even closer to him. If I was even closer, I would be technically wearing him.
I forced a kiss, expecting for him to push me away again, but for my surprise, he returned the kiss. Even more passionately than me. I could feel his hands on my chest, unbuttoning my shirt.
"Impatient, aren't we?" I said, almost out of breath.
"I just..." Norway pulled me by the necktie and kissed me again. When we finally broke the kiss, this time I was half naked and panting. He pulled his shirt of and stared to kiss me again. Before we could do anything else, I pulled him up and his legs were now wraped around me and I was heading towards my bedroom.
I pushed him against the bed and unzipped his pants. Now he was completly naked and a hot pain went down my member. Unzipping my pants, I let out my member and threw my pants on the floor. When I looked at Norway, he wad red like a tomato and panting as if he ran a marathon. His pale skin contrasting with the red blanket and pillows. I pulled one of his legs and put it over my shoulder, adjusting my place between him. I looked at him with question and he only noded.
Slowly, I entered him and let out a moan together with Norway when I was completely inside of him. I pulled out and in again until Norway was screaming my name. It was hot and cute at the same time. I couldn't have enough of Norway and I didn't knkw if this will happen again, so I tried my best to pleadure him. He was the one that I truly loved all those years and wars, the one that I would sacrifice myself for.
I could feel myself coming and I reached for Norways hand. We held our hands together as we came and didn't let go until Norway wanted to pull the blankets over him.
He was blushing now, I sight that got imprinted in my mind.
"You look cute, all red like that." I teased and stroked his hair.
"Shut up, idiot." He said and turned the other way.
After a while, when I thought that he was alseep, I whispered 'I love you' and kissed him on the cheek and I swear that I heard a really low 'I love you too' from him, but I wasn't really sure. But, it was enought to make my night and day better.