US x UK x Fr III

The moment I saw Alfred running past me was the moment something went wrong inside of me. He just ran past me. As if he didn't see me at all. When I looked behind to see where he was going, I saw him stopping in front of the frog.
They seemed to have a lovely chat,.... As if they knew each other for a long time. I don't know why, but my heart broke a little insight.
.....
.....
.....
WHAT?!
I'M NOT GAY!
WHY DO I CARE ABOUT THIS LOSER?
NO, NOT THIS ONE!
THE OTHER ONE! THE HAMBURGER ONE, THE ONE THAT THINKS ONLY ABOUT FOOD.
I'M DEFINITELY NOT GAY!!
Of course you're not...
Said the little voice insider of me.
I'm not gay......am I?

...
.
.
Great! Now I'm talking with myself. Just great.
I shook my head and took a deep breath. I walked towards them and greeted them with the lamest greet ever. Even my voice was cracking.
"Hey! I didn't see you this mornings. How are ya?" Asked Alfred and gave me a big smile. I smiled back and replied.
"I'm doing nice and who's the frog you're talking to?" I asked and looked at the teacher with the brightest fakest smile I have.
Oh, how would I love to punch this dude.
I heard the frog gasp and shock was written all over his face.
"Oh, I'm the French teacher, Francis. We spoke yesterday. Don't you remember?" He asked and a sign of worry appeared on his face.
I wonder why...?
"Oh, yeah." I said and looked back at Alfred.
I raised my eyebrow and tilted my head to the side, indicated that I wanted to leave. That idiot also tilted his head and had his stupid look again.
"Oh!" He exclaimed after a thousand signs of me tilting my head, rolling my eyes and secretly pointing towards upstairs.
I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the frog's sight.
"What's wrong with you?" He asked with a confused look.
"I just hate the guy!" I said and turned my back on him. "I don't want you seeing him again."
There was silence and then someone poked my shoulder. I could feel his hot breath on my ear and I immediately turned red.
"Oyyy, someone's jelly?" He said with a silly tone.
Shivers went down my spine and I turned around to scold him, but my mouth failed me. Alfred raised his eyebrow and had a smirk on his face.
Out of instinct, I punched him and went up the stairs.
"Dude, I'm sorry" He shouted.
"You better be!" I shouted back, trying to hide my embarrassment.