Spamano, The After Battle

I still couldn't make Romano to confess to me again. He tends to change the subject or say that he never even confessed before. But I still try. The only reason that I healed quickly is that Romano gave me the strength to get up again.
I am always confused at the fact that Romano does not see what a person he is. He tends to think that he's worthless, overshadowed by his younger brother, but that's not true. He doesn't see the love that all of us have for him. Me, Belgium, Feliciano, even Germany and Netherlands, but they just don't show it of their own reasons. Germany is just hard at expressing emotions and Netherlands is just... well, he just tends to shut everyone away, but he still loves everybody.
I went up to check at Romano, but he wasn't in his room. I saw a note on his bed that just had one word written, 'bastard'. I smirked, because I know where exactly he is.
I got outside and went to the fields, where Romano was sitting under a tree, eating a tomato.
"What are you doing here alone?" I asked and sat next to him.
"What does it look like I'm doing?" He said and narrowed his eyes at me.
"Eating a tomato?" I said and raised one of my eyebrows and laughed.
"At-a least you're not going blind." Romano said and moved further away from me, but I moved even closer to him. "Ok, see, if you want me to confess, I'm not going to do it again." He said angrily and finished the tomato in his hand.
"Again?" I asked and smiled. He seemed to be blushing and pulled his head to the other side, where I couldn't see it.
"I didn't say again, you bastard-o"
"Then what did you say?" I asked again and pulled his face to my side and closer to me. Romano refused to look at me in the eyes. "Why do you keep pushing me out?"
"Why do you keep pulling me closer to you?" He asked and I could see a single tear drop form in his eyes before Romano brushed it away. "Don't you understand? I don't want you, or anyone in this world!" He said and pushed my hand away from his chin.
"I'm never going to leave you." I said.
"Why are you so sure? You could so easily die in battle and I would never see you again."
"You are the only reason I keep living. If I was in a battlefield, the thought of you keeps me going forward." I said and cupped his cheeks. I pulled his face upward, were he can see me and I moved my facd closer to him. Our lips were centimeters away and I pressed our foreheads together.
"Why?" Romano asked, his voice cracking.
"Because I love you." I said and closed the distance between our lips. I wanted to deepen the kiss, but Romano denied me access. He moved away from me and looked me with eyes full of desperation and tears.
"I just can't." He said and stood up. "I'm sorry." He started running away. At one point he stopped just to look back and gave me a sad smile.
"I'm the one that should be sorry." I whispered to myself and leaned against the tree, closing my eyes.
I dozed off many times and finally I fell asleep outside in the open. I knew it was bad for me, but at that time I didn't care, until I could feel sharp pain in my stomach.
I opened my eyes and saw England hovering above me, a sword in his hand. When I looked down, I saw that England had peirced me and the pajn was unimaginable. A usual sword like this one should not-
"Hurt so much?" England asked and gave me a whicked drin. "I know exactly what you're thinking. This sword isn't normal. You see, I summoned it from a place that I would rather not mention." He said and removed the blade from me, but soon after, it found itself in me again. "Why won't you just hand him over?"
"Why should I?" I asked and held the blade in my hand. England pushed the blade deeper and I tried to stop it, but I didn't have enought strength left. When I looked up, I saw England's face closer to me, smiling.
"Because I want him." He said and left a note on the handle and just left.
I tried to pull the sword out of me, but it didn't budge. Then I tried to reach for the handle, but it was too far. I was loosing consciousness fast.
"Romano..." I whispered. I swear I could see him in the distance, screaming my name, but I thought it was an elusion, because I saw fear in his eyes. Fear of lossing me.

*******
Bulgaria: Aren't you going to finish it?
Natsuhime : Oh, no. I have a big surprise.
Bulgaria : What surprise?
Natsuhime : Well, it wont be a surprise if I tell you, right?
England : Aren't you gonna tell us?
Natsuhime: Nuh uh, never. *evil laugh*