Egypt reacting to some popular hetalia ships

Natsuhime : Yo, Egypt! I wanna ask you what do you think of some of the hetalia ships?
Egypt : Like?
Natsuhime : Well, lets start with the most popular one, GerIta.
Egypt : ........ They're nice.
Natsuhime : What do you mean by 'nice' ? *twitching eye*
Egypt : They're cute together. I like how they're totally opposite to each other. *unemotional face*
Natsuhime : Hmmm, next is Spamano.
Egypt : ..... *thinks*....*thinks harder*..... Ahhhh! The pedo guy and the little human expresso?
Natsuhime : *eternal screaming* *both eyes twitch* What did you just say?
Egypt : Pedo guy and human expresso.... Are you deaf, woman, pull yourself together!
Natsuhime : *raises hands to strangle him* *unseen force prevents me from doing so* How do you like me pulling you apart?
Egypt : Gruesome much? *raises eyebrow seductively *
Natsuhime : *inhuman noises* What do you think of them?
Egypt: Oh, yeah. We were talking about that.... um, they are cute, but only when the human expresso grew up.
Natsuhime : Why are you calling him a human expresso?
Egypt : *gives me the 'isn't it obvious' look* He's short, bitter and Italian.
Natsuhime : Ugh, next! UsUk?
Egypt : Are you telling me that I suck?
Natsuhime : I didn't even think of that! Oh...OHHH! NOOO, I didn't mean it like that. I mean England x America.
Egypt : *gasp* People acually ship those two? They were brothers,  right?
Natsuhime : Yeaaaah...
Egypt :........No.
Natsuhime : WHYYYYY? T.T
Egypt : I can't even handle my own brother , Sudan, and you expect me to believe that those two love each other?.... No way.
Natsuhime : *screeching* *exhales fire* Ok, if not that, then how about FrUk?
Egypt : With pleasure.
Natsuhime : What?
Egypt : You asked my opinion about 'fuck' , and I answered you.
Natsuhime : *facepalms* I give up!

...

Bulgaria : What's wrong with her? *pokes Natsuhime with a stick*
Natsuhime : *screech*
Bulgaria : O^O
Egypt : She's just invoicing her misery.
Romania : Hey! *slams Bulgaria's back* *looks at Natsuhime * *walks away*
Natsuhime : T^T EGYPT YOU JERK! *whisper* i hate you!
Egypt :what did you say?
Natsuhime : Oh, who has hearing problems now? Old granpa!
Egypt : *twitches* *breaks Bulgaria's stick*
Bulgaria : T.T my stick !