Revenge is mine

Chapter one

My mother died during my birth.she never knew me and i never knew her. But thats okay because my life is just fine, not..... You see i am abused i am bullied and nobody gives a crap because

I'm not rich and I'm a failure in life as you can tell. Im also 14 years old.

Well enough about who i am lets go to the point that i'm in a mental hospital because PEOPLE ARE CRAZY! They put me in a freaking straight jacket because maybe i tried to hurt people or actually killed them that doesn't mean anything i mean people do it all the time.

Well i mean im a normal person it doesn't mean i raped people or does it? Well my freaking father put me here. And i swore that when i get out of here i will get my revenge and its going to be the happiest thing in my life. Mahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

My father lewis starts giving me a lecture and this is what he's saying"Megan your gonna love your new life and if you don't you know what will happen and you'll never see daylight again." He threatens me a lot but its okay I'm used to it. But soon it wont be who is sorry it will be you.

When i finally got home i met my dads new wife Clair .and i know exactly what to call her other than my mother cause she's not. She is a bitch and a brat,she's dead person if she thinks she can be my mother even if my mother dies giving birth, now whos dead in a couple months.

What my plan is for my fucking stupid stepmother...,...,

What will happen next and plzzz vote