Shes awake

Jakes prov.

I wouldn't leave her side for four weeks straight. I finally started to give up hope that she will wake up soon. so I went home and took multiple showers got new cloths started to go back to school.

I got a call today and it was from the hospital. I was terrified that something went wrong and that she passed. I answered it and I was happy about the news I got.

The phone call went like this:

H: hi is this jake whelms?

J: yes now may I ask who this is?

H: I'm doctor Kline we have called to say Megan carp is starting to wake up.

J: really your not fucking with me right? she's really waking up

H: yes you can come see if you like

J: on my way.

I hung up with them jumped in Megan's car and drove to the hospital. I parked the car and ran to her room just in time to see her open her beautiful blue eyes.

I smiled at her and went up to her and hugged her and kissed her forehead. she just giggled at me and then slapped me.

Me: what the hell Meg's

M: water please

Me: oh right sorry

M: thank you

Me: no problem so why did you slap me?

M: because you left me here by myself

Me: huh

M: i could here you when you talked or when everyone talked to me but you left and I was alone jerk

Me: sorry Meg's but I needed to go back to school and help you catch up and get cleaned Meg's I was a mess I didn't leave your side for four weeks.

M: i know and I'm sorry

Me: it's ok I'm just glad your awake Meg's you were out for six weeks and the doctor said you should be able to go home in a few days and then dad says we're gonna start training so we can I on missions again.

M: YES!!!