Is is true..??

Meg's prov.

After mine and hakes convo I re-read it over and over again to see if it actually happened. I finally established that it was and started screaming and jumping around like a little kid who just got a box of candy or a toy they really wanted.

That's when Clair barged in with a knife in hand. I looked at her and started laughing not just any laughing rolling on the ground laughing.

She had asked what's the matter and I looked at her and showed her jakes and I's convo and explained that I could kill her without a knife even if she had one.

Once she finished she screamed and offered to get me ice cream.

I texted jake later that night to ask him something.

Me:hey umm isit possible you can sneak over here...??

Jake: I don't know why? what's wrong baby?

Me: ok and because I'm scared that he's gonna come back tonight and I had a nightmare.*sighs and cries*

Jake: oh baby I'm sorry I'll be over there ASAP and one question where do you live?

Me: 6754 ceperi

Jake: well it looks like we're neighbors

Me: what

Jake: look out your window

Me:ok ..??

Jake: I'm on my way be there in a sec

So jake crawled up my balcony and that night he didn't leave my side.