You say what

Sam's (jakes dad) prov.

When she told us our story after I had asked I was beyond pissed. my wife was in tears and jake was mad and sad and was trying to comfort her to make her stop crying.

I felt bad for her and all I wanted to do was just adopt her. she never had a father figure he just abused her ad raped her at that matter. after she left for bed and jake finished the dishes and left the room I went to talk to my wife

Me: hey honey what are we going to do?

Jen: I don't know but that's a horrible what she had to go through

Me: i know I know, is it ok if I'd tried to be a father figure to her do you think she would let me and you be her mom?

Jen: we could try

Me: well it's late let's get to slee the kids have school tomorrow.

Jen: ya

Next morning

So I woke up jake first because well we needed to talk to him about Megan. We just asked how she was at school and to only find out she was abused at school to by her teachers and other kids.

I sent jake to wake her up after our talk. the next thing you hear is Megan screaming.

Megan: WHAT YOU CANT BE SERIOUS JAKE IM NOT GOING TO THAT HELL HOLE YOU CALL SCHOOL!!!!

Jake: yes Megan you have to I know you don't want to but you don't have a choice!

Megan: I don't want to go you can't make me!

Jake: do you want a repeat of what happened last time?

Megan: NO !!!!!!

Jake:then get up

Megan: fine

I turn to Jen and we look at each other for a couple minutes and start to laugh a little until we see jake. now let me tell you he doesn't look pleasant. it looks like he was attacked by a squirrel.i just laughed at him.

Jake: this isn't funny, next time you wake her up never again.

Me: it wasn't that bad son it's hilarious

Jake: ugh

Megan come down here it's time to leave for school.