Help

Conners pov.

I can't stay like this anymore. I can't sit here and stare at the wall. all the things going through my head are killing me. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. it's been six weeks since she's been in this coma she's had seven surgeries done on her, and there all after jake leaves.

I swear he's trying to murder her. no one believes me though. right now this is her seventh surgery in past week. I don't know what to do, I can't leave her here all alone and with jake.

I'm staying here and never leaving her here all by herself. she's my sister and the only one that I trust.

Jakes pov(Jackson).

Ugh why won't she die. why don't they just give up on her. I've tried everything but nothing's working. and that Conner kid is always there. what's his problem?

We all know he doesn't really care for her. I mean seriously he should just give up the act already. man he's annoying always in my business.

Like seriously get a life and leave me be. that reminds me I have to go get more drugs, I'm all out.

Megan's pov.

Why is jake still trying to kill me when I'm trying to wake up? like seriously I need to wake up. I need to talk to Conner, I mean he's been talking to me but I can't respond at all.

I've learned to trust and only trust him and my mom when she comes and visits me in my dreams. she's the reason why I haven't left yet and is keeping me alive in all my surgeries.

I'm gonna wake up today I can feel it. I want to wait for Conner to come in first so he's here when I wake up.

Conners pov.

I've been waiting all day to go in her room. they wouldn't let me cause she was still recovering from the surgery. it amazes me that she's made it through all of these surgeries. I know she's strong but wow I didn't know this strong, even the doctors thought she wouldn't make it.

Finally she's able to have people in her. I almost sprinted into her room. I did what I usually did and sat beside her in her bed. I would sit with her in my arms and me playing with her hair, and try to sleep.

Megans pov.

It's finally time. come on Megan it's time to wake up.

Conners pov.

I was starting to fall asleep when I felt her moving. Then she squeezed my hand and opened her bright crystal clear blue eyes. at this I was about to start crying, I really do love my sister .

M-hi :D

C- Megan your really awake. :')

M- ya I finally am. now let's get some sleep and then plan our revenge