Please be ok

Conners prov.

She's been in surgery for two hours. no doctor have came and told us what's happening. the anxiety is killing me. I'm a wreck so is everyone else who's here for her. there's people crying/bawling, people paseing and others just watching the clock, some even fell asleep.

As for me im doing all of those except sleeping. one of the doctors came out and had said:

Doctor- Megan's family

We all stopped what we were doing and looked at the doctor but I stepped forward

Me- I'm her only family member

D- wait wheres your mom and dad

At this everyone tensed but I answered anyways

M- our mom died giving birth to us and our dad actually i wouldn't even call him that he separated us at the age of six locked me up in a cell for 13 years and kept her and abused and raped her, then sent her away for 3 years then she left and was kidnapped by him and but in a different cell and abused and raped and beaten everyday. so I'm her only true family aka her twin

D- oh well in that case I'll just tell you that the surgery went great, but since she's in really bad condition from her slit wrist and all the infected cuts and major concussion she has she's in a coma and we had to flush her stomach twice to get all the medicine out. now what made her want to kill herself?

At this point I couldn't even talk after what he said I wasn't able to focus and then I just collapsed on the floor I was exhausted. I do remember someone calling for a room and a bed and someone explaining why she did what she did.

I woke and tried to remember what happened yesterday and how I ended up here. at first I couldn't think then my mind replayed what happened.

At this point I was on the verge of going and murdering jake he put her there, he made her give up it was all his fault. Megan I will get my revenge on jake and dad just please be ok.