Twin revenge

Megan's prov.

Iv been talking to conner a lot theres wen some days were we sleep in the same room. I go to him more than i do jake. Conner and I have been talking about what happened to Us after we were separated. he had said he was taken to that prison type thing.

He grew up without a mom and a dad. just as a prisoner. I told him how iv been treated and how I almost died multiple times. to say the least he was beyond pissed.

Conners prov.

After she told me what happened to her I was bout ready to kill someone not just anyone our farther. she had it all planned out. I never knew my sister would be so violent.

I have noticed something rathe odd. jake has been quiet for a while. I know there's something he isn't telling me. I know my sister kinda likes him and he kinda likes her but they don't know that.

I mean seriously it's not hard to go up to someone and say "hey I like you a lot wanna go out?" See not hard. but something's off with him.

M- hey jake come here for a minute

J- what's up bro

M- are you ok

J- it's that obvious

M- ya man so tell me

J- ok.... I'm in love with someone, but I don't know if she likes me back. and she has better things to worry about.

M- you should ask her out

J- thanks man I'll go do that.

Then he ran off. now I was thinking it was Megan but I was so wrong. and let's say Megan caught him and that other girl in a heated make out section, in her room. after that she stopped talking to jake and caring about him and gave her room up and has been stating with me. now jake is trying his best to get her back but Megan isn't having any of it.

Jakes prov.

I finally had the guts to ask out Sydney (I can't remember if I named the girl he liked). god she's beautiful. so I asked and obliviously she said yes so we went up to a room which so happens to be Megan's and had a heated make out section. after she walked in on it she hasn't spoken or even looked at me since. she even moved to conners room. the only reason I'm doing this is because I don't want Megan but I still want to be like her brother, but I can't if she shuts me out. I guess it was to soon for her to comprehend the fact that I like someone else.