New school

Jakes prov.

So we landed and is it bad I'm starting to get annoyed with Megan. I mean sure she's my best friend but seriously she's annoying. anyway we're unpacking and getting ready for tomorrow.

Oh and since I'm on the topic of Megan if she were kidnapped I wouldn't go find her. one because she's annoying little bitch and two because I can't date anyone when she's around.

So school starts tomorrow so we can be-friend them. and let's just say hopefully we get this mission over and done with.

Don't tell Megan this but I'm going to read her diary and then post it to the internet as an anonymous person. nah I'm just kidding I'm not that mean but I am going to read it. To see what she thinks.

Megan's prov.

So we start a new school tomorrow and I'm scared. I'm scared of my past, and getting bullied.

As I'm making dinner jake walks in and is holding a puppy. I looked at him and then looked at the puppy and I just broke. I fell to the floor sobbing. I was holding my heart and screaming in pain.

Jake set the puppy down and came to my side but I shooed him away. he doesn't understand what he did bringing the puppy here. he doesn't know my full story and never will.

I got up off the floor and sprinted to my room and slammed the door and locked it. I had my own bathroom so I ran in there and locked the door.

I slid down the door and cried and cried. I even grabbed one of my razors and started cutting my wrist and thighs, hips. I was clean for five months and I relapsed.

I cut ten times in each spot. I was bleeding a lot but it felt good to cut again. I knew jake was coming because I heard him at the door screaming at me to open up.

But I wasn't listening I was so close to doing it. to slitting my throat and bleeding out but jake got there before I could. he stopped me from doing anything. I hate him for it to. but he just took the razor from me and threw it out of the bathroom.

He left for a few minutes to get the first aid kit, while he was doing that I had the time to grab the anti-depressants and open it. but I was to late because the bottle wouldn't open and he just knocked them out of my hand.

He just picked me up and sat with me on my bed until I was calm again and I fell asleep.