What do you think your doing...??

Megan's pov....

Currently I'm sitting in my bedroom singing and dancing around my room to demons by imagine dragons. when the song ended another one came on and this one had me turning up the volume to full blast and me opening up my window.

The song classic by mkto always made me want to do this so I did. I also wanted to piss off my brother and neighbors. haha. the music so loud that I didn't know that Conner came in holding his ears and screaming at me to turn it off.

But I didn't know that till it was turned off. and I stopped in the middle of me dancing like an idiot. I turned around to face a very very pissed off Conner. looks like my job is done. time for escape plan.

Which was me jumping out my window grabbing a branch, swinging my self then to climb down the tree and run for it. I had managed my escape. haha sucker.

Conners pov...

I was awaken with my sisters music blasting through the house. it wasn't pleasant specially at 7:30 am on a fucking Saturday. to say I was pissed is an understatement I was beyond that i was furious.

I stormed my way to her room only to see her dancing and singing along. I was yelling at her to turn it off but she couldn't her me so I went and turned it off and stood there waiting. she was to much in her own world till I cleared my throat. she slowly turned around and once she realized I was pissed she jumped out the window. the fucking window, she's crazier than I thought.

Since she disappeared I was going to start my plan on capturing her without her noticing so I can either kill her, take her back to the institution or see if I can snap her out of this. I'm hoping for the later of the two....

Jakes pov..(real one not the imposter)

So I've been down here for months. Im extremely weak and on the verge of death. I used to have a 6 pack almost an 8 before I was imprison. now I look like a skeleton. I can't even move. I knew this day would come.

I've been beaten to an oblivion. I'm to scarred to make out who I am. I can also feel my heart beat go fainter each day. I've failed my mission on escaping and saving Megan.

I heard the door to the cells be open and shut and a tall, built, man walked in with a gun in his hand. he stared at me before the gunfire went off and everything went black.

Unknowns pov...

Finally that bastard let me kill him. I mean seriously he's been here for months and was already dead anyways so why not finish the job off.

We already got the information needed. I walked to the holding cells. I found the door heavily guarded by to of out best assassins, other than me. anyways I walked down to find my shooting practice dummy.

I found him where we left him two days ago. chained to the wall with his above his head and legs chained to the floor. I opened his cell door. he looked up me with a weak, torn up, blank face. his eyes at first held a worry for a second until you could see relief.

I shot him in the head first. which instantly killed him the shout each limb twice, and his chest six times. now time to burn the body my favorite part other than the killing. haha.

Conners pov...

She still isn't back yet. I mean sure i think she's insane but she's still my twin sister i need to know if she's okay at least. ahhhhh speak of the devil. she smelled gross and was all sweaty probably because she ran in 95 degrees weather. oh well time to put the sleeping pills in her water.

Me- here's some water

Megan- thanks *takes sip* did you put anything in this...??

Me-no why

Megan- because I feel funny

Me- maybe you should lie down and sleep.

Megan- good idea.

And with that she collapsed but I caught her before she fell and took her down below and tied her to a chair and chained it the wall and ground so she can't escape.

I'm so so so sorry Meagan... but I have to do this. I love you sissy. I whispered before I left to go to sleep.