Truth

Jakes prov.

After Megan and I left the school we went home changed and got ice cream it was like old times but at the same time it wasn't. she seemed more hesitant than usual.

After that we snuck into her old house to pack up her things to officially move out and bought new paint for her room. after all that we were pooped.

So we just sat in the living room and chatted. I finally got it out of her why she was so hesitant today and to say she was scared was an understatement.

It was because she heard Stacy's and jocks plan for us. Now me on the other hand was pissed that they would even try that, so I punched a tree and let me tell you it hurt like a mother trucker.

When my dad came home he interrogated us as to why we ditched school. and we told him exactly what happened also that we got a chip on the bitch and microphone on her.

He was pleased with our work. he told us that we go back on the field soon so we were excited.

Now when my mom came home she was furious, about Megan and I ditching but came to the conclusion it was the best decision. but she was still mad at Megan for letting her anger out.

Our punishment was that we were grounded for a couple days because of ditching and not answering our phones.

That night I was awoken by Megan screaming and crying so I run in there with my knife to see what happened. to only find her on her bed bloody and with a note on her. at this point I called for my parents and when they came in they called 9-1-1 because of Megan's wound.

My dad called the agency to get it analyzed. when the paramedics got here they put Megan on the gurney and took her away. my dad had to hold me back because i couldn't go with her in the ambulance.