Im leaving

Megan's prov.

It's finally happening I get to go back to the academy today. and I don't have to worry about friends because I don't have any except jake but he's coming with.

You see jake and I have a mission in two weeks so we have to be ready. they are also training me so I can get back at my dad, for every time e touched me in any way.

Haha I can't wait till it's time for my revenge. I was born an assassin/spy. anyway I'm leaving today with jake and his moms freaking out and is all depressed. she's acting like we are never coming back.

She hugged me over thirty times. have I ever said I'm not a people person. ya well I'm saying it again. Jake is getting annoyed to because he keeps sending me tex messages and giving me looks that he's going to strangle her.

I'm going to be honest here ok... I'm scared for what's coming, happy that I get to go on mission, happy that I can plan a way to kill my dad, confused about Jackson, and I'm IN LOVE with jake always have and always will.

I know it will never be, but I can hope right.

Jakes prov.

Ok well Megan and I are leaving to the academy and get to go on a mission soon. I just have one confess.....

I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH MEGAN she's more like a sister. I like another girl at the academy. Her names Cassey.