Whats gonna happen to me?

Stacy's pov.

Oh my god here she comes. I know it's her because she's laughing evilly and she's wearing healed com back boots. she stops right of my cell and ad gives me a pure hatred look and smiles, but not just any smile a smile full of wickedness and hate.

She opened my cell and began to circle around me. she made two circles before stopping right in front of me. She squats in front of me and asks "why?"

Me(m)- huh...?? why what?

Megan(mm)- why me. why bully me. why hate me so much. what did I ever do to you.

M- ohhh. You really don't know do you.

Mm- no

M- it all started in eighth grade well you were always alone and looked defeated and according to all the popular guys you were a slut, whore ect... well I also noticed that you were different and that got the guys talking about how they harass you and what not. just none of them had the guts so we made a deal that day. We would draw straws the one with the shortest had to start it first. now keep in mind I didn't know what to do so I went with it. well I drew the shortest so I went and started to abuse you verbally and physically. well as time went on jock started to get feelings for you and well I was in love with him so I hate you more. that day I vowed to make your life a living hell. well then I noticed that u were coming and going to school with more bruises and started to wonder I also notice you were trembling when a guy or a male teacher spoke to you and that you walked with a limp. so I followed you home one day and let's just say I saw something that changed my option on you. I knew I had to help you somehow even if I hated you. so I came up with a plan to get you sent away. but you came back and I was furious to see you cause I knew that it was gonna start all over again.

Mm- what did you see that day?

By now she was on the verge of crying. I know what I said she took it hard.

M- saw you getting beat and you screaming and crying for help then once the beating was over you had to clean the whole house and make food for your fathers friends. well when he was gone and you were done u went to your so called room and tried to kill yourself by hanging and I also noticed fresh cuts on your wrist. then your dad came home drunk and with six other guys also drunk off there asses and they came into your room and each of them beating you and then your father started to undress you and himself and raped you then once he was please he left you with the other men and they had there "fun" with you. you were left there on your own with seven drunk men that had just raped you and beaten you to a pulp. to go and get them snacks and drinks and be there slaves. after that I went home crying my eyes out trying to figure out how you lived like that and only for it be just as worse at school. so I bullied you more to make you hate me more so I can pull off my plan. Which was to make it look like your trying to kill me get you sent to an institution and never have to live through that again. but you came back. then left again.

After that we were both in tears and her sobbing hard. I didn't know what to do. so I just sat there's and cried till I spoke up again.

M- I'm so so so sorry for what I did.

Mm- I will not and could not ever forgive you but I will try and give you a chance maybe.

M- really ..??

Mm- ya

She said it while sniffling and at that moment she undid my chains and help me get comfortable inside the house type thing. now all I got to do is escape. I have to get to the police as soon as possible. haha that bitch really thinks I'm sorry. she deserves all of what happened to her all of it.