Collected

Conners pov.

C-"Megan!"

M- "what do you want I'm planning?"

C- " oh nothing... actually I have our first victim."

M- " oooooh who is it, who is it?"

C- " that bitch that went to your old school."

M- " Stacy."

M- " how did you get her?"

At that I just evilly laughed at this.

Flashback:

Me- hey Stacy

S- oh hey there hot stuff whatcha need

I was bout ready to puke. she sounded like a dying walrus. she also tried to sound seductive, god no she really didn't look that way.

C- oh you know..... sex.

S- I can help with that babe when and where?

God kill me now. she is disgusting little whore. she's wearing a skirt but I wouldn't even call it that it showed more than a thong. and then her shirt it's just pukered.

C- my place 6:00

And with that I have her my address and got ready for the plan.

Flashback over.....

I told all of that to Megan and let's just say she threw up a little and then laughed at her stupidity.

Later that night......

C- oh Stacy you made it. that's great come on in.

Before she could say anything in return she was out cold on my floor. you see Megan came in behind her and whacked her in the back of the head with a shovel.

Stacy's pov.

Where am I? why does my head hurt so bad? all I remember is me going over to an extremely hot guys house to have sex. And that's it.

Me- hello...?? anyone here?

Megan(m)- hello Stacy miss me?

Me- who are you? where am i.

M- your in a place where no one can hear you scream. and as to who I am look closely and you'll find out.

Me- wait a second your that crazy both Megan.

C- don't you fucking dare call my sister a bitch you whore!

M- it's time for my final revenge. you and all the dumb asses that's ever physically or mentally bullied me are going to pay.

Me- what are you gonna do to me

At this I'm truly petrified. I'm visibly shaking and crying.

Megan's pov.

Me- times up. REVENGE IS MINE!!!!

With that I started my work on her and to say the least I'm no where close to being done. oh I didn't do very much damage today but soon there won't be a Stacy around here.