New home

Meg's prov.

I walked to jakes house and his adopted family since his real parents died because of a house fire and it was blamed on him that he started it when it wasn't him.

His parents welcomed me and had said this is my home as long as I need it and only ask when they also said they trust me to make my own dession.

I was told that my room can be done however I want it to be and that dinner will be ready in an hour.

I was called down for dinner and when I got there I was amazed everything smelt and looked good and apparently I said that out loud and everyone kind just laughed and the mom said thank you.

At the dinner table :

Jen(mom): so Megan how did you meat jake?

Me: we met at the institution and reunited at the mall

Sam(dad): oh well what brings you here and why did you go to that horrible place?

Jake: dad why ask that I'm sorry Megan.

Me: no jake it's ok and because my real mom died giving birth to me and my dad was head over heals for hear and went on a rampage. he took me home and made my room the attic and would do stuff. he would abuse me and rape me and at the time I was scared and didn't know what to do so I let it happen except the rape and my dad had got caught doing stuff but put the blame on me and I was sent to the institution and when I came home my dad is still the same and my "step mom" and turns out she's just like my dad she's part of the CIA and jugs kicked me out of my house for no reason.

By the time I was finished I was in flow blown tears and was in jakes lap just crying. to say the least his parents were shocked was an understatement his mom was crying is dad was pissed and jake was just in between.

Jen: you can stay here I'm not gonna let you go back to that place

Sam: agreed and you can trust us to tell us anything ok we're always here.

Jen: hey Sam do you think we can file something to adopt her.

Sam: i don't know we can try.

Me: thanks and please can you try

Jen,sam,and jake: yes

After that it was time for dessert and to say the least it was fun I had actually laughed and it was amazing.

Me: we'll I'm going to bed and thanks for everything

Jen: no problem and sweetie you can call us mom and dad ok

Me: ok thanks and night

Sam,jen: night