You did what

Jen's prov.

So I'm at work when I get a call from the school that Jake and Megan are attending that they skipped school after lunch.

So I apologized and said I would get to the bottom of it. so I called Sam and told him what happened with them skipping school he was not pissed or even mad just confused.

Anyway after that I called jake three times but no answer and I was getting furious.

Sam's prov

So I got a call from Jen saying that our kids skipped school after lunch, but I really didn't care because it's there loss and besides they already knew this stuff.

But since she was freaking out I told her I would figure it out. so I called Megan but I gave up after the second call thinking she was fine and with jake.

I know they both can handle themselves because the facility they went to taught them how to fight and also I'm a secret spy so I hired both of them to train with me and my company that's why they were gone for so long.

They are both highly trained spies and could get out of any situation if they think hard enough. and besides Megan can kill anything that tries to hurt her and jakes there to make sure that doesn't happen and to protect her to.

That's why I was so surprised to hear that she was living with us because of her family. and to hear what they did to her. and why I was so furious she could of did something to them.

Anyways I have no worries for them they should be fine.