Shes gone

Stacy's pov.

So it's finally time to escape, she left to go get supplies. So I waited ten minutes before I tried to leave the house. I made it to the door and opened it to find nothing wrong.

So I just left. I tried running but since I've been locked up for so long and beaten that it hurt to move so I was limping. I made it down the alley way before I was kidnapped again.

Conner's pov.

I knew she was going to try and escape so I pretended to leave with Megan to the grocery store. we also have these silent alarms set up so any windows or doors we will get a notification.

We also have spy cameras everywhere so I know when someone's coming and going. anyways I re-kidnapped her and stuck back in her chains and waited for megan.

Megan's pov.

So I left for the store and ten minutes of me driving there she "tired" to escape. what a moron. and I know she was re-captured by Conner because he sent me a tex.

I got back home and went and "talked" to Stacy.

M- you know very well what I'm capable of and by the way I knew you were lying the whole time.

S- I'm not scared of you bitch. and how your nothing but a stupid slore (slut and whore mixed together).

Then I slapped her with everything I got.

Then I snapped her neck but not before I said " your not going to be alone for long bitch, say goodnight".