Shes in a what

Jakes prov.

I can't believe this. my best friend / sister is in a coma. that asshole i can't believe he would break into my house and stab her. he knew I would do anything for her.

I also can't believe that he escaped. that place was heavy guarded. and no one is gonna after him because he's a great liar. how did e even get out.

Anyways after I found out that Megan had to go to surgery for her wound I was beyond upset. then to find out that since she lost so much blood she went into a coma, at that I snapped I cried and punched a wall so I had to get stitches.

After her surgery they said no one can go in there for a couple days. I was mad that they wouldn't let us in.

It's been a week since she's been in one and it's slowly killing me. I'm a wreck I haven't gone to school, I haven't showered, or brushed my hair, changed my cloths or ate anything. the only thin cleaned on me is my teeth.

My parents try getting me to leave but I won't budge. I haven't left her side for a week I keep talking to her as if she was responding. i hold her hand and caress her cheek. I can't leave her here all alone right now and even though she probably can't here me i update her on how she's coming along.

It breaks my heart to have to see her like this. I cry myself to sleep every night but I would just wake up an hour later. so you could say I'm sleep deprived and I look like the walking dead.

I hope she wakes up soon. I miss her terribly.