What the heck

Jakes prov.

I don't understand what happened. why does she hate me? what did I do to her? all I did was get a girlfriend and then was caught making out in her room and then she moved out. then she doesn't want to be my partner anymore.

What the hell did I do? I did nothing to her. god she's so fucking bipolar. Then she replaces me with that no good for nothing low ass creep. like seriously you choose your twin over me and you only knew him for a couple weeks. I knew her since she was 13 and now she's 19. cause her birthday is today.

I'm not even going to tell her, she doesn't deserve it. All she does is complain, about how horrible her life is. she should just kill herself and do us all a favor.

Megan- is that what you really think jake

Me- did I say that out loud and ya I always have and always will

M- fine then. then answer this why save me from doing it in the past and rescuing me when I was kidnapped.

Me- because I love to see you suffer and because I'm supposed to be your best friend not him and also because my dad and mom love you and your part of my family

M- goodbye jake and thanks for finally telling me

Me- good now bye

And with that she walked away. I really hope she goes through with it.

Conners prov.

I heard what he said about me and Megan. how could he. I don't want her to go.

Megan's prov.

I can't believe he said that.*sniffles and wipes tears*. I'm finally gonna do it. I am going to go through with it. this time no ones gonna stop me. he wants me dead so be it.

That's when i hear Conner

C- sis please come please don't leave I just got you back please don't

C- Megan please answer I'm gonna break down the door

M- GO AWAY!!! let me do us all a favor and just die

C- don't you fucking dare Megan

C- Megan!!

But it was to late I had already swallowed the pills and cut my wrist a bunch of times.

Conners prov.

She didn't answer for a while so I finally broke down the door and found her there almost gone. I called for help. Everyone heard and came and looked at Megan and started crying and some called 9-1-1.

I didn't realize how much she meaned to everyone and me. the ambulance got there and took her away inmedantly to the hospital. a lot of people drove there to and I just sat there and cried.

She meant a lot to me and everyone here. she was the light here. why did jake have to ruin it.

J- look Conner I didn't realize

C- realize what that she loved you, you broke her heart, and that she would go through with it. or the fact that I just pretty much just watched my twin sister who was missing for more than half my life and I just got back might I add die. or that everyone here does care for her and she brought everyone closer.

J- what do you mean?

C-forget it. I'm done. I'm going to the hospital to find out if she's going to make it and if she doesn't I would run if I were you.

J- wait there's a letter she left a while ago.

C- just out it on the bed

And with that I left to see if she was ok. I still have a little hope left.