Scared for life

Stacy's pov.

All I remember is that I was kidnapped by this physco freak and her brother. I have no idea what's gonna happen to me. I sat there bawling my eyes out scared for my life. I somewhat regret what I did to her but not fully. I've always known she was a bitch and murder.

So far she's done to me is bitch slap me, burn my like what you do with cattle, punched and kicked me, spat out horrible words, and chained me with my hands all the way up to the wall and kept my legs chained to the ground. she also dislocated my shoulder and knee. so I can't fight back.

Now her brother even if he's hot he's still an ass hole he's the one who has to feed me well he doesn't for seven days and when he does it's cold,left overs from the week mixed in one thing. it's discussing but it's food so I eat it. I only get one pair of clothes if count them that and I'm wearing them.

Speaking of the devils here they come.

Megan- well well well look what we have here the bitch of a whore thinking about what freedom...??

Me- n.n..nn...o

Conner- awe look the bitch is stuttering how cute

Me- what do you want you evil bitch from hell?

Conner- don't talk to my sister like that

Then he had the nerve to slap me!

Megan- now now Conner I got this.... leave now!

C- ok

Now I'm scared I know what she's capable of and it's not pretty she had this dark/evil look in her eye like she was going to enjoy what's coming and was laughing like an insane bitch.

M- YOU STUPID WHORE!! How dare you call me an evil bitch from hell!!!

At this I'm shaking with fear. she comes up to me and choked me till I'm knocked out cold.

The next day....

Megan's pov..

Went down the stairs to my secret hide out where I hide my victims and went to Stacy's cell. I unlocked it and.....