Training

Sam's prov.

Megan just got out of the hospital today. to say the least I'm happy for her and excited to have her back at the house. it was different without her, there was no laughing, no movie nights no one ate at the dinner table it just felt alone without her.

I talked to my son on about what happened and who was the one that put her there. once he said the name I went straight to work with my team,but found nothing on him.

So I'm having jake and Megan be schooled in academics and spying at the same time at my company. so they can get rid of Jackson completely.

I'm also going to train Megan on her defense skills and being quiet as possible and being able to sneak around when there's cameras around and don't want to be seen. this is gonna help her with getting away of torture to her father and step mother.

Enough with the plans for training the main thing I'm worried about is how do I tell my wife about this. I mean she knows my job but doesn't know that our kids work there and that there first mission is in a couple weeks.

Megan's prov.

I can't believe I get to go back to the agency. I miss going and training. I heard that our first mission is in a couple weeks, an training starts in two days.

Jake's prov.

I can't wait to go back to the agency and start training again. and get this Megan and I are partners. the only thing I'm worried about is getting back at Jackson, helping Megan get revenge on her dad an stepmom. I'm also worried about how my mom is gonna take it.