Title your Story Part

Hey guys before I start this chapter I wanted to say some things......

1. thank you to all of my readers and all the votes and actually taking a chance on reading my story.

2. I'm sorry to say but this is the last chapter and I will not be writing a sequel to this story.

3. I will soon be writing another story I don't know when but it will be soon and it won't be anything like this story.

So here you guys go the last chapter of this book hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did in writing it.

................................................................

Megan's pov.

When I woke up I wasn't in my room. I was confused as hell. I tried to stand up but couldn't when I looked down I was chained to a chair. what the actual fucking hell!!!!!

I tried to remember what happened. all I remember was coming home and finding Conner with a glass of water waiting for my and I gratefully took it. then I remember I was getting really tired but why...??

Just then I heard the door creek open and saw Conner there looking flustered and contemplating something. he walked up to me and that's when I noticed he had a gun and was crying.

M- what's going on Conner why do have a gun? why am I tied up? ad why are you crying?

C- you don't remember do you?

M-no

C- after you left yesterday you went on a killing spree Megan. you killed all the people who hurt you and tormented you. you killed over 100 people Megan including some cops. I heard it on the news before you came home.

M- that's impossible I never did that! your crazy I you think that!

C- no Megan you did. you were out for revenge. I have a couple if options for you.....

M- what do you mean..??

C- you can either go to the police and be takin to jail. or I send you back to the institution. or I kill you. also jake was found dead this morning he was starved to death, beaten and then shot one in the head and six time in the chest and one shot in each leg and arm.

M- you can't be serious. I won't go back to that hell hole and I defiantly won't go to the police and you certainly will not shoot me! also I could care less about the mother fucker.

C- oh but Megan I will.

M- FINE. THEN. SHOOT. ME!

C- I can't

M- see I told you couldn't!

C- the police is here to take you back.

M- mother fucker you lied to me! I will kill you Conner mark my words when I get out I will hunt you down and kill you!

Just then I heard the police coming down to the basement and took me into custody. they had to shoot my leg for me to not fight back anymore. I took one last look at Conner and spit in his face. the face that had paled, the face that held fear and sorrow. the face that was my twin.

This won't be last time I'll see him and that's a promise. that night I was sent to the mental institution but in a straight jacket and is heavily guarded 24/7.

Conners pov.

She spat in my face as she limped by. I saw the look of rage, hate and all I could think was sorry. I knew I had to do that.

I feared what she said was true. I couldn't go anywhere without looking over my shoulder every five seconds. I became closed off. but I did finish off high school and go off to college before she found me.

Just as she said all those years ago. she had escaped and I knew it to because the news had her name and picture everywhere. I knew she was looking for me. I didn't try hiding I knew it was pointless with her skills.

Not after a month of her escape she found me. the day I feared most. she was in my house casually leaning against the counter. I had just came home from work and to find my girlfriend laying there bloody, pale,cold lifeless on the ground with fear in her eyes.

Megan turned to me with amusement places in her eyes and a smirk on her lips. for once in many years I was scared shitless.

M- hello Conner.

She sneered my name. as if it was revolting to say it.

C- hi Megan.

I said with a slight nod of my head.

M- it's been five years dear brother. I've found you just like promised. I've killed that slut. and I'm about to do the same to you. what do you say to that.

She said all this in a dark voice like she was possessed by a demon.

C- it's nice to see you Megan. and I'm sorry it had to be that way.

M- you fucking lying son of a bitch! go to hell asshole!

Then there was a shot heard. then everything went black....

Megan's pov.

I finally did what I was meant to do. I finally killed the one who betrayed me the most. I killed and is happy about I killed conner.

Then I was on the run again.

I wasn't running for more than a month before I was caught again. this time I went straight to jail and was set up for a court date.

Police pov.

She's sneaky bitch that's for sure. when finally caught her again she didn't fight back just let it happen. Before the court date she had hung herself in her holding cell. she had killed her self.