Coming hone

So eventually i made it home with my dad. yay....not. I'm just glad i don't have to hear him explain to me about how great Clair is. Blah blah. I don't give a crap about her so why tell me about her. "just thinking to myself".

Once we arrived home at our beach house i jumped out of the car just to be squished the living daylights out of me. I'm not much of a people person so why touch me and who is this chick anyways. UGH I HATE PEOPLE/STRANGERS.

While i was trying to talk my so called father stood there amused. I mean he has the freaking guts to smirk and just laugh at my expression how rude.

Dads prov..

Im glad my daughter gets to finally come after being locked away. I missed her terribly, and i was dying for her and Clair to meet.

Once i picked up Megan and we were driving i told her whats going to happen and if she disobeys then she knows whats coming to her. *smirks and laughs* a good beating.

When i told her that she wasnt reacting the way i hoped she stayed calm and in her own little world.

Once we got back to my beach house and our own private beach area Megan jumped out of the car but before she could get anywhere Clair came out and hugged the living daylights out of her.

I might of mention it to Clair that she is a people person even though Megan's not at all. Sure i should of told the truth but hey i don't particularly like my daughter shes a total bitch. she killed my wife my inly true love. sure i might love Clair but not as much as linda (Megan's mom).

I just stood there amused with a smirk on face watching Megan and Clair. Once Clair let go of her i walked to Clair and gave her a passionate kiss just to piss off Megan.

Megan's prov

Cant believe this is happening. KILL ME NOW!!!

Anyway i just hope my father watches his back and his little girl toy.