Lunch

Megan's prov.

Jake and I stared to walk to the the lunch room when I was tripped by none other than a air head more known as a jock.

I just got up and walked away cursing under my breath. jake soon followed me to the lunch room. everyone stopped what they were doing just to look at jake and I.

The girls looked at jake like e was a god and they looked at me like I was the devil about to rip off his head.

Now don't even get me started on the guys. but lets just say there faces were priceless. I just ignored them and went to the line.

So after ten minutes of waiting to get food we got and found two open seats and sat down I was half way done with my lunch when the queen of bitches other known as Stacy dumped her milk all over me.

That's when I had it I stood up and bitch slapped her across her face as hard as I could. then when I was about to get up to punch jake picked me up through me over his shoulder.

Me being me I was cussing up a storm and kicking jake in the stomach and punching his back. while we're leaving the cafeteria everyone was staring at us.

Jake carried me to our lockers and grabbed our stuff. He wouldn't put up with me screaming to put me down until we got to my car and he strapped me down and got in the drivers seat and we ditched school.

Jake: Megan what has gotten into you. you are better than that

Me: I'm sorry but I couldn't take it anymore, she went to far with dumping her milk all over me.

Jake: i know Meg's I know but remember what they said at training and the facility taught us.

Me:yes jake I do and I'm sorry

Jake: it's ok les just forget about this, go home and then get ice cream.

Me: yes thank you thank you

Jake: you know you act like a little girl sometimes

Me: haha shut up

Jake: nah I'm good